• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Seirio

It's be so long

Holy tarnations I can't believe my account is still here after 8 years of absense. I can't believe I made an account here when I was 11 or 12. God I feel so old now. This site used to have a mini-game up top and screamed "mid 2000s message board". ...anyways hello. How are y'all? How's Kingdom...
  2. Seirio

Help/Support ► Dr. S's Help Center

Well, ive got abit of time off and back in college, I excelled in helping people with problems involving emotions, feelings, and misguided young ones. Im even getting recommended to a Help Center in Houston. Though im going with bookstore clerk for abit until I find the right job. With my...
  3. Seirio

Megami Tensai : Persona

Shin Megami Tensai : Persona [/I]The Sign up thread. Ill post the story,then the specifics of joining, the template, and the rules once im done. In the populated city of Tokyo,there had been an outbreak. A mysterious infestation had been thrown upon the whole city and the places surrounding...
  4. Seirio

Halo 3

Ive seen a bunch of people talking about Halo 3 but not actually owning it on most.So if you have Halo 3,send me your gamertag so we can duke it out. Gamer Tag: seirio Who here has Halo 3?
  5. Seirio

MUGEN

Does anyone here have any experiance in the use of MUGEN and creating or having to do anything with creating a character? My friends back over at Gundam War MUGEN are creating a MUGEN game with dozens of playable Gundams such as God (Burning) Gundam,Nu Gundam,Wing Zero Custom,and plenty other...
  6. Seirio

Is it illegal?

To download PSP games to your PSP for free?I have many games on my PSP but if its illegal I need to know ir else the "MAN" is going to get me somehow.
  7. Seirio

Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors

Anyone heard of the series of games?If you do,come here and express your opinion of the game.I may make an announcement or 2 of new Koei games such as the new SAMURAI WARRIORS 2 XL!!!!And dont forget Musou Orochi!!!!
  8. Seirio

This is Awesomeeeeeeeeeee

All of these are made by my friend Jsun from the Koei Warriors forum.Like 40 more to go.
  9. Seirio

Wow...Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

I read the most recent EGM which said that there is a game called Mushroom Kingdom hearts.You know who's associated with mushrooms(aka Mario) and the people who are associated with Kingdom Hearts. I actually saw Mario with a Keyblade and new attire.Hes getting some Heartless action.Good part...
  10. Seirio

Musou Orochi

Just cause im in the hospital,doesn't mean I can't post news,the game pwns. Opening and some gameplay....PWNS!!!!: YouTube - Musou Orochi Trailer (Opening Intro + Gameplay) Opening (alittle off): YouTube - Musou Orochi Opening Intro Gameplay between Xing Cai,Zhao Yun,and Tachibana Ginchiyo...
  11. Seirio

Sorry if this is in the wrong section

Im back,and not as good as ever.I I regained feeling in my hands after a few surgeries and such,like opening up the flesh of my hand to remove anything thats not suppose to be there.I got a bunch of stitches but i think I can type now.Though my hand still hurts when I type,but I can type a...
  12. Seirio

Im not gonna be here for awhile

As you have seen,I have not been here or posted in awhile.The reason is a recent car crash about 5 days ago in which I was injured.I was rendering unconscious for 3 days.Also I may not be here for another month because of an operation and another diagnosis.So any RP I am in right now,I ust be...
  13. Seirio

Koei is Awesome!!!!

:thumbsup: MUSOU OROCHI!!!COmbination of Sengoku Musou( Samura Warriors) and Sangoku Musou!!!( Dynasty Warriors ) Official website http://download1.gamecity.ne.jp/orochi/index.htm Some pics http://koeiwarriors.simgames.net/mo-screenshots.php I see Ranmaru with Sun Ce,and Cao Cao meets...
  14. Seirio

The Seven Samurai Reunite

Nobuseri,aka robbers and thief.They are the plague of the people.They steal from people,and the government does nothing about it.A certain village has had enough and sent a a person to search the countries for skilled samurai to help them in their time of need and completely destroy the...
  15. Seirio

PSP problems

For some reason,my PSP wont play games and movies.I have a theory that has to do with the laser shifting to different positions.I shifted it back to normal but it doesn't work.Also,I think it may have to do with updateing the PSP since I just did and it didn't work.
  16. Seirio

Combining music and video

Can anyone give me help on how to do so?I gotta know how to sync them.Then I need to know how to start the music on the video right when I want it to.
  17. Seirio

Adventures of Dave

Episode 1.... Dave is sitting on a chair at work.He looks around and smiles.He thinks,"Man I gotta fart."He looks around again with no one around.Dave makes a smelly fart.A girl comes in drinking milk,and another dude enters.The girl smells the fart and gags,accidentaly throwing the cup in the...
  18. Seirio

A Battle of Fury: 2 v 1,me and Wolfy against Setharoth

Yup,this is a fight between a new person in RP challenges,and Wolfy against Setharoth.The new person in RP challenges is me of course. Background: We will fight in a bamboo forest full of very sharp bamboo if cut.The time is night,and rainy.We are crossing through a 3 way intersection...
  19. Seirio

The Gungrave and Devil May Cry fanclub!

Yes,I love both series and im starting a club,so what.Come join and tell me the title you want.Provide any fanmade videos or anything about both DMC and GG.I will make one right now...and I know there are plenty of people in this forum that love Devil may Cry and GunGrave.Anyways here is the...
  20. Seirio

Fanfiction ► The Knights of Light......

This is a possibility scenario,not what actualy happens in the RP.I myself am part of all of its RP.If you wish to see how these events happen,look for the thread called,"The Knights oh Light 3." .....It has been 4 years since Dunjay had become king and Vannah had become queen of Saldor.They...
Back