• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe, what did you think so far? ok so far im nearing the end of the hunchback world. Riku so far is my favorite character to play as, his dream eater linking is much better than soras and hes alot stronger. I absolutely hate the drop system though...
  2. T

Some English BBS Screens

is this new? from rpgamer located here RPGamer > Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep > Screenshots
  3. T

eu bbs site

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX got the pics everyone has seen already though
  4. T

Square Enix announces Birth by Sleep for Europe [NOW WITH SITE]

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep COMING TO PAL TERRITORIES THIS YEAR OFFICIAL EUROPEAN SITE: KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX Source: VG247 Blog Archive Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep gets summer release in Europe"]VG247 Blog Archive Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep gets summer...
  5. T

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

and europe is announced as well VG247 Blog Archive Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep gets summer release in Europe KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep COMING TO PAL TERRITORIES THIS YEAR London (17th March 2010) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment...
  6. T

cool thanks for the site. cant wait for this game
  7. T

KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP OPENS THE DOOR TO AN UNTOLD WORLD THIS SUMMER | SQUARE ENIX KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX (NA site) out summmer
  8. T

Roxas - Excited or Not?

i liked roxas better thn sora so i will definetly get a game with him as a main character
  9. T

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

im thinking of starting proud mode is it much harder kh2 werent a challenge however im a perfectionist its a great game thou! cant wait for next one;
  10. T

finished the game!! only took me a month approx. and anout 70 hours lol, got 100% complete first time round but still need to do proud mode
  11. T

im now at disney castle with a level 3 valor and level 3 summon is that good? i use chicken little a lot hes soo cool and being the voice of jd from scrubs is cool! im level 24 what were urs their? i wish i had more time but uni is soo long
  12. T

i got the game thursday just got sora back, only played like 4 1/2 hours i have uni work :(
  13. T

ive already got it from game! mwahhahahaha its a brilliant game
  14. T

the case is now at gamestation, they have a released friday sticker on but the game people will give me mine tomorrow for coming in each day lol to see the cases soooo shiny, btw i walk past game each day before uni as i have like an hour before lessons soo i get bored i not sad or anything lol
  15. T

Kingdom Hearts 2 European Commercial!

does anyone know where to see it on tv?
  16. T

Play.com has kh2!

it gets dispatched tomorrow to arrive for friday thats what i was told in an email, Dear Customer, The Playstation 2 game Kingdom Hearts 2 is now in stock and will be dispatched to customers who preordered the game on the 27th September. Hope this has been some hope to you. Customer Service
  17. T

i cant wait either, i waited soo long for this game its annoying and now we will have a 6 month wait for ff12
  18. T

Re: KH II In Europe i hope for a suprise extra thou its not likely now
  19. T

lol i have three games near me as well, one with a wii demo video in grantham, one in peterborough with a football game and one in leicester which has the football game but is putting up a playable copy of kh2 sometime this week. two say the game comes out on the 29th but the leicester one...
  20. T

the peterborough store has the football game on as well but they are saying the 28th as well for the game, leicester say they are making the game viewable as in onscreen having a employee playing during the week edit dual weilder thanks for the scans!
Back