• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DanChaos1

Thoughts on fiction?

I've been having these weird thoughts lately.... like is any of this for real or not?
  2. DanChaos1

Spoilers ► Theories about certain characters after what we learn during KHUX's ending.

It does make much more sense for the requirement to be "medium" rather than "vessel", given the fact Maleficent was reconstituted using a mere cloak as the medium. The similar requirements between traversing time and being recompleted in your own time can lead one to think you must have a human...
  3. DanChaos1

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

So is there any reason to buy any more medals for KHUx, or should remaining jewels be thrown into Dark Road given it will continue with some playability?
  4. DanChaos1

Yoko Shimomura's Kingdom Hearts Advent Calendar 2020

The meaning behind the original English word "vector"? From the Latin vehō: "I carry, I transport, I bear". A wonderful hidden meaning for the vessel that carried Sora's memories of Kairi!
  5. DanChaos1

If you could go back in time to KH3's development, what changes would you make?

Seems like the complaints department has it pretty much covered but I'll add this: Christopher Lloyd should have been the replacement voice actor for Master Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts 3 instead of Rutger Hauer. His scenes in ReMIND had more gravitas when you compare the identical lines from the...
  6. DanChaos1

the kh3 chess pieces names. (i cracked the code)

It makes sense that the last piece is Riku Replica because his identity was based off of Riku when he was being influence by darkness, namely Maleficent, with the design of the piece being reminiscent of Maleficent's dragon features. "X" could also be a seashell, which is what Xion left behind...
  7. DanChaos1

I, DanChaos1, am currently trying to be a "let's player" on the YouTube.

I, DanChaos1, am currently trying to be a "let's player" on the YouTube.
  8. DanChaos1

Favorite Kingdom Hearts lines <3

There are so many powerful lines in the series, but the ones that always stick with me are the ones I've naturally absorbed into my vocabulary and not only share with my friends, but also hear them say themselves even when they have no idea what I am quoting from! Others that impact me so are...
  9. DanChaos1

Which Organization Members Were Replicas?

Young Xehanort can be explained by looking at the evidence: Considering how ethereal he was in BBS, he was probably just a heart at the time. The Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion, the world he appears in, exists in the Realm Between where the rules of time and space differ, so he was able...
  10. DanChaos1

Regarding Xion

As evident by Dark Riku, the real Organization was stealing hearts from the past to fill their ranks, so I guess they stole Xion's heart during the time they had control of her, meaning her heart was no longer within Sora in the present. That's my best guess. What remained of Vanitas was found...
  11. DanChaos1

Which Organization XIII member went to Agrabah?

Seeing as Xigbar was shown in Agrabah in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, confirming he knows the world, I'd say it was him. Luxord only ever seems interested in The Caribbean.
  12. DanChaos1

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -The Story So Far- Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS �The Story So Far� Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4 Does anyone else notice the white blotches next to Aqua in the artwork?
  13. DanChaos1

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Community Feedback

Anyone else notice that during the ending events in Dream Drop Distance HD, Sora's Station of Awaken had Riku, Kairi, Goofy, and Donald's images in gold instead of blue?
Back