• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. yremissa

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME HOW TO DO THIS

Like... I thought you could level up keyblades??? But I don t know how :( Is it with Remy? Because I just started but Remy gives temporary better stats no?
  2. yremissa

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

His twitter dissapeared???
  3. yremissa

Well you really think there are only 2 systems with 7 Disneys and Twilight town? You think that's it? I really believe there is a third system with graveyard and maybe 2 other worlds (Olivion? RG?) and Scala after that.
  4. yremissa

On his reddit page he showed 4 new worlds. Didn't Nomura say that they were working in 3 sections? The first system was the one with: Twilight Town, Olympus, Tangled, Toy Box The second one know consists of: Arandelle, Monstropolis, San F. and Caribbean I think there will be a third system...
  5. yremissa

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

So that guy on Twitter who is posting gameplay just showed Toy box as being the 3rd world. 12h30 of gameplay when he pause it! Daaaaamn!
  6. yremissa

Did you guys notice this in the trailer?

So Riku's old keyblade is left behind in the realm of darkness. At the end of the Final Battle trailer we can see Repliku using the broken keyblade! :O
  7. yremissa

Master Xehanort is a puppet, I don't know if I like this idea (PROOF)

So everything happens in this scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9uTYkzJDY Master Xehanort says: 0:45 --> Out with the old and brittle VESSEL, and in with a younger, stronger new one. 0:57 --> I swore I would survive... and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War! So! in...
  8. yremissa

Thanks!!!! That s what I mean!
  9. yremissa

So I don t get it. The guy has an English version.... so the English version is done. So why do we have to wait 4 more days after Japan to get the game? Didn t they push back release to have a simultanious release date? I don t get it...
  10. yremissa

Where is the leaked footage?
  11. yremissa

X WORLD SUMMARY SOLEWHERE?

Hey! I'm looking for a summary of the X saga. I've seen the Back Cover story, but the mobile games aren't my cup of tea. I tried it in the past... but there was no real story... you had to wait ages before something happened. So I stopped. I understand that it is an important story, but I'm...
  12. yremissa

NEW TRAILER😍😍😍😍😍

https://youtu.be/a-fmsw5m0Ag The graphics look soooo goood yooooh!!!
  13. yremissa

Trailer for each world?

Hello!!! After this amazing trailer I was wondering if you guys think they will release a trailer for each world. They showed of the Kingdom of Corona logo in the trailer and it felt as if they will do this for each world. There are 11-12 weeks left until release (whaaaaaaaat! So close!!!!!!)...
  14. yremissa

Organisation XIII weapons and time travel

Heeeeeey! I've always loved the organisation. Especially because the memebers were so different and had different weapons. My question is: now that they're no more a nobody (except Xemnas), can they all use a keyblade? Or will they keep their weapons of KH2 en Re:Chain of Memories? And then I...
  15. yremissa

The Toy Box World

So people had acces to 30% of Toy Box. At the start we can see the animation of the world name with a space ship. You think we'll be sucked by the space ship at pne tile and explore it? The world name animation often refers to what will be happening in that specific world.
  16. yremissa

Shops and buildings in Kingdom hearts 3

Hey! I was wondering. In the last video of thegamersjoint he noticed that there was a shop on the left side of the small sequence we received from Twilight Town in the last trailer (Damn long sentence). I was wondering if we now can enther shops and other buildings like Le Grand Bristol (also...
  17. yremissa

Riku playable? Anyone from Belgium or Europe?

Heeeeeey! That was an amazing trailer. Thank you Square Enix! It seems like Riku and the king are having their own journey... I think we can confirm that Riku will be playable. But how will it all work? You guys think that the Dark World will be one world where we start and finish the Riku...
  18. yremissa

KH3 CGI INTRO and KH3 status

Hey!!! Do you guys think we'll receive an extra long CGI intro? I personaly loooooove those and I hope to see every character in CGI. The 7 lights and 13 darknesses. But I don't want it to spoil the whole game. And do you think they'll release the intro before the release? Like 0.2??? Also, I...
  19. yremissa

Paris Games Week

Hey! Tomorrow is PGW! Sony has a conference at 17h (local time) and said they have big announcements to make. You think there's a chance KH will make an appearence?
Back