• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. yremissa

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME HOW TO DO THIS

Like... I thought you could level up keyblades??? But I don t know how :( Is it with Remy? Because I just started but Remy gives temporary better stats no?
  2. yremissa

Did you guys notice this in the trailer?

So Riku's old keyblade is left behind in the realm of darkness. At the end of the Final Battle trailer we can see Repliku using the broken keyblade! :O
  3. yremissa

Master Xehanort is a puppet, I don't know if I like this idea (PROOF)

So everything happens in this scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9uTYkzJDY Master Xehanort says: 0:45 --> Out with the old and brittle VESSEL, and in with a younger, stronger new one. 0:57 --> I swore I would survive... and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War! So! in...
  4. yremissa

X WORLD SUMMARY SOLEWHERE?

Hey! I'm looking for a summary of the X saga. I've seen the Back Cover story, but the mobile games aren't my cup of tea. I tried it in the past... but there was no real story... you had to wait ages before something happened. So I stopped. I understand that it is an important story, but I'm...
  5. yremissa

NEW TRAILER😍😍😍😍😍

https://youtu.be/a-fmsw5m0Ag The graphics look soooo goood yooooh!!!
  6. yremissa

Trailer for each world?

Hello!!! After this amazing trailer I was wondering if you guys think they will release a trailer for each world. They showed of the Kingdom of Corona logo in the trailer and it felt as if they will do this for each world. There are 11-12 weeks left until release (whaaaaaaaat! So close!!!!!!)...
  7. yremissa

Organisation XIII weapons and time travel

Heeeeeey! I've always loved the organisation. Especially because the memebers were so different and had different weapons. My question is: now that they're no more a nobody (except Xemnas), can they all use a keyblade? Or will they keep their weapons of KH2 en Re:Chain of Memories? And then I...
  8. yremissa

The Toy Box World

So people had acces to 30% of Toy Box. At the start we can see the animation of the world name with a space ship. You think we'll be sucked by the space ship at pne tile and explore it? The world name animation often refers to what will be happening in that specific world.
  9. yremissa

Shops and buildings in Kingdom hearts 3

Hey! I was wondering. In the last video of thegamersjoint he noticed that there was a shop on the left side of the small sequence we received from Twilight Town in the last trailer (Damn long sentence). I was wondering if we now can enther shops and other buildings like Le Grand Bristol (also...
  10. yremissa

Riku playable? Anyone from Belgium or Europe?

Heeeeeey! That was an amazing trailer. Thank you Square Enix! It seems like Riku and the king are having their own journey... I think we can confirm that Riku will be playable. But how will it all work? You guys think that the Dark World will be one world where we start and finish the Riku...
  11. yremissa

KH3 CGI INTRO and KH3 status

Hey!!! Do you guys think we'll receive an extra long CGI intro? I personaly loooooove those and I hope to see every character in CGI. The 7 lights and 13 darknesses. But I don't want it to spoil the whole game. And do you think they'll release the intro before the release? Like 0.2??? Also, I...
  12. yremissa

Paris Games Week

Hey! Tomorrow is PGW! Sony has a conference at 17h (local time) and said they have big announcements to make. You think there's a chance KH will make an appearence?
  13. yremissa

Developping time and future of the series

Am I the only one who's worried about the developping time? Not only for KH3, but also for the future of the series. They say it takes approximatively 5 years to develop a new game. Ok the game is gonna come out before 2020, but will we have to wait another 5 to 7 years after KH3 to have a KH4...
  14. yremissa

How many people work on KH3?

So yeah, the Osaka team is making the game, right? How many employees do they have? Cuz it's taking some soooo long to make a game apparently. I never ever thought I'd be playing KH3 after 2017....
  15. yremissa

New gameplay video!!!! 1.5 + 2.5

https://youtu.be/0arQyR1jAsI
  16. yremissa

Display issues

I have some display issues with KH2.8. I don t see the whole image. I tried to fix it with the display settings of my ps4, but it didn t work. Is there a display setting in the game?
  17. yremissa

When is the next event?

Nomura said we will get some new KH3 news this winter (E3 2016 trailer). Is there any big event in februari? Or will they just post something on social media?
  18. yremissa

I need help with the water Heartless

Hey! I have a small problem. I finished 0.2 and I m trying to complete objectifs. I have some difficulties with the water Heartless. What will dammage him the most? And is it normal that after 2 hits (level 60 on proud mode), I lose all my HP?
  19. yremissa

0.2 60fps on ps4 pro

Why didn't they tell us it would be 60fps on ps4 pro?
  20. yremissa

[SPOILER] Full Back Cover in English!!!!

So here s the link to a youtube video with Back Cover in English. I don't think this is spoiler content? Or is it? https://youtu.be/1ejrHxtLxVw
Back