• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Neyan

Bravely Second- Now out in North America

So, now that Bravely Second finally came out in NA as well, I thought I'd open a thread for those who'd like to dicuss the game! If you just got the game, what are your thoughts/first impressions? And if you're a European like me and have already got the game and possibly finished it, how do...
  2. Neyan

Where is Terra now?

So in DDD we found out that once a nobody and the heartless of a person are both destroyed, the person that the nobody and heartless originally formed, comes back to life. In the same game we also see that that the old Master Xehanort came back to life, supposedly because Xemnas and Ansem SoD...
  3. Neyan

*fake french accent* *~*bonjour*~*

Hello, I'm Neyan, or Ney for short, and I've recently joined this forum!! I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan ever since I played my first game of the series, 358/2 Days, but I've never really been much involved in the community other than following some tumblr blogs or YouTube channels, but I got...
Back