• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

lol Anti form so soon

Anti-form is a punishment for abusing your drives. It sucks. The first couple of times its new and interesting but while in a serious battle and anti pops up it is your worst nightmare. Cannot pick up HP balls, can't use reaction commands, can't revert, your defense weakens everytime you attack...
  2. B

Goofy Goof = Wise zomg!

Has anyone else noticed at some cutscenes in the game that goofy will say something that catches you off guard and hes RIGHT!? Whether it be about a cloudy understanding to the events happening in so-and-so world, or him just correcting Sora and Donald about something they misunderstand. Goofy...
  3. B

Do you realize

Anyway you look at it the secret FMV is probably a concept trailer. So their genders are still in question. Hell the entire trailer is in question.
  4. B

Do you realize

oh my god dude can you please try to make sense. I read your comments about 5 times over and I still don't know what your trying to say @_@
  5. B

Lv 99 sucks

You don't need the defense and power boosts there are a couple strats around the forum I even posted one a while back about how to do 42-49 seed of hades paradox
  6. B

Organization

You can see all the org members in Jiminy's Journal "Character links"
  7. B

Secret ending, plz don't get mad at me..

I dont like the midevil look :\. Just doesnt fit with the game.
  8. B

final form

After seeing the cutscene at memory tower in TWTNW you can then randonly acheive Final Form. Simply your chances of Anti-form become your chances at acheiving final form. Just drive drive and drive to obtain final form. It can pop up anywhere.
  9. B

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** ^lol I guess S-E is running out of ideas; in this game the ansem reports will be "The Super Secret Ansem Reports"... wait.. if it is going to be a prequal then how do ansem reports exist :/
  10. B

quick level tips for the idiots

TWTNW is definatly easier. All the nobodies are pretty easy to kill.....except berserkers they are so annoying :(.
  11. B

WAAAA!!!!!!Seph Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes at "Dark Depths" of Hollow Bastion. The zone right after "The Great Maw" Well ya. Newbie is ebonics of the internet web I guess. It just went through evolution with that very annoying "leet" talk bullshit.
  12. B

42-50 Hades Paradox cup

^ Could you post up an alternative to help some peeps stuck on this paradox.
  13. B

WAAAA!!!!!!Seph Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n00b is the 1337 "leet" form of the word noob; they are the same. Also "noob" is a made up word on the internet and shouldn't be offensive. Why you kids use it all the time is beyond me :rolleyes: Not flamming you by the way.
  14. B

42-50 Hades Paradox cup

Yeah the 49th battle is yuffie cloud tifa and leon. And solid Socom the strategy I put up pretty much avoids all contact with mobs. Sora never lands while gliding unless you release the square button.
  15. B

42-50 Hades Paradox cup

I myself even at level 99 had huge trouble with the final 10 in this cup and I have finally devised a "cheap" and patient way to do it. I just want to put my 2 cents in to help anyone who is having trouble with the final 10. Well killing the final 10 in Hades Paradox Cup is almost impossible...
  16. B

final form?????

After I saw the sora and roxas cutscene I tried driving into master form every chance I got. I honestly drove into only master form and valor form for every battle I encountered. Then when I almost gave up and didnt care when it would pop up I went into cerberus cup and went into wisdom form...
  17. B

Orichalum+

You can only get a total of 7 in the game. That is why you use the Energy crystal to cut the materials in half. Look in a ultima weapon guide in the members helping members forum.
  18. B

Was anyone else as disappointed with the 1K heartless battle as I was?

That battle was pretty wack. Way to teadius <sp> then fun. They could have at least added some things on the battle field like a rock or something lol. I rather just fight 100 heartless that has 2-3 behemoths and 10 wyverns and some multiple diffrent heartless then just an onslaught of pathetic...
  19. B

Fenrir pics

Both of you children shut up. That "BHK" sig sucks anyway........... Arguing on the internet is stupid.....so stupid.
  20. B

Rare Heartless

Can we get a picture of this heartless?
Back