• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Where would you place Melody Of Memory...(Fun Discussion)

The way I see it, if KH3 is the Infinity War/Endgame of the Dark Seeker Arc, then MoM would be the Far From Home.
  2. M

[DISCUSSION] The Problem with the Master of Master's plan of using the Foretellers and Union Leaders as sacrificial vessels for 13 Darknesses.

I was already aware that the “x-blades” forged in BBS and KHIII were artificial to an extent. I would’ve thought the original X-Blade was still intact and separately during the original war between the lights and darks during the MoM’s young childhood, and actually shattered by the outcome of...
  3. M

What if another company besides Disney made their own Kingdom Hearts-style game?

Maybe so. They don’t even have to necessarily be strictly RPG anyway.
  4. M

What if another company besides Disney made their own Kingdom Hearts-style game?

I don't know if this is right enough a place for such a thread. If so or not, feel free to let me know. Anyway, I thought I'd make this because of a hypothetical thought I've had for quite a while. What if another major company, beside from Disney, would've at some point made a similar game in...
  5. M

[DISCUSSION] The Problem with the Master of Master's plan of using the Foretellers and Union Leaders as sacrificial vessels for 13 Darknesses.

Interesting thoughts. If we assume that Vanitas was/is in fact one of those thirteen original darknesses, that may leave a question of his current fate now. Has he been put back into a dormant state deep within Ventus? Or has he truly been vanquished for good? Not to mention, apologies if I...
  6. M

Do we even know where these thirteen darknesses are currently? We know for sure the seven lights are within certain Princesses (Kairi, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and three others).
  7. M

When are we expecting news?

Chill dude
  8. M

Speculation: Three Playable Storylines in KH4?

Where and when did he hint so exactly?
  9. M

Speculation: Three Playable Storylines in KH4?

I would honestly be down for something similar to BBS, where you can play from the perspectives of Riku, Sora, and Kairi.
  10. M

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

Honestly, after thinking about it for a while, I think Kairi should be the one the find or at least save Sora. Would anyone else agree?
  11. M

What Keyblade do you think would be fitting for Oswald and why?

If Oswald the Lucky Rabbit ever got a chance to be in a future installment of the franchise, what kind of Keyblade do you think would suit him and why so?
  12. M

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

Kairi and Oswald team up Alliance of Disney and FF villains Spin-offs about the BBS trio and the Seasalt Quintet
  13. M

Advice/Help ► KH fanfics where Sora's and Kairi's places had swapped?

Just curious if there's any fics in this or in FF.net with a similar premise, in which Kairi is the main hero and Sora is the one to save.
  14. M

What to name the next saga of Kingdom Hearts?

This may seem a bit early, but I thought I might make a thread for people to come up with ideas and speculations of what the sage of KH games post-KH3, starting with Melody of Memory onwards, would or could be called. Perhaps something like 'The Foreteller Saga', or 'The True King Saga'.
  15. M

What side games do YOU want?

One that comes to my mind would be a post-KH3 adventure about Isa, Lea, Roxas, Xion, and Namine. Similar to 358/2 Days. Set either concurrently with or even after the events of Re:Mind/Melody of Memory, the Sea-Salt Quintet consider teaching Hayner, Pence, and Olette the ways of the Keyblade...
  16. M

What if kingdom hearts paired up with Nintendo and cartoon network.

Neat concepts. We’d see if Warner Bros would be up for that, and whatever company owns Nintendo, or at least adaptations of their games.
  17. M

Hello there

Hello there
  18. M

Next Game

So you mean like Castle Oblivion?
Back