• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheKeybasHKey

Help/Support ► Help me

Help me... just help me, please.
  2. TheKeybasHKey

KeybasH´s Art

I did post my attempts of drawing in Adobe Photoshop, but I want to showcase my art in general fan art and non fan art. Here´s a little showcase. Well I´ll post more when i draw more.
  3. TheKeybasHKey

Help/Support ► Why you hate me...

Don´t close my thread i want help but it seems you people love to hate on me. And take my posts like a joke. I really hate my life.
  4. TheKeybasHKey

Help/Support ► I just hate my life...

I hate my life, I hate it, I hate it! No one cares for me, everyone ignores me and everyone is right but not me, one cares for my works, i never win anything, my friends are ignoring me. I feel so ignored, i hate my life, i just want someone to talk with and share my same interests.
  5. TheKeybasHKey

My first drawing done in Photoshop

I use MSPaint all the time so i thought to try Adobe Photoshop cs6 to draw on. I only know the basics, but eh... it isn´t that good. The Shading is my problem, I can´t find the way to make the shading right. If you´re asking who is the character is. Is the Male Rider from Monster Hunter Stories.
  6. TheKeybasHKey

Help/Support ► I just can't do this thing anymore...

I just feel i can't do this project that i'm working on. People will just think i'm stupid and even the worst person ever for doing it. I just can't do anything anymore...
  7. TheKeybasHKey

Help/Support ► I hate my life

People just love to hate on me, i'm always wrong, people treat me as the worst person ever lived, i just hate it.
  8. TheKeybasHKey

Hello Everybody!

I'm TheKeybasHKey. I'm new arround here... I'm trying to be friendly arround here.
Back