• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

what FF characters in BBS?

Is there anything confirmed what FF characters that will make an apperence in KH: BBS? Who do you want to make an apperence?
  2. S

The fight in TWTNW

when Sora fights agenst Roxas in the beginning of TWTNW he wins.. but what would have happend if he lost?? Nothing?
  3. S

Dirge Of Cerberus-Final Fantasy VII european release date??

Do anyone have any news on this game? do we have a release date yet? i have only heard November.
  4. S

Hades paradox Cup?

how do i unlock Hades paradox cup?
  5. S

The Paradox cups

I have only unlocked the first Paradox cup Pain and panic. How do I unlock the rest of them??
  6. S

European box art

now that we have a release date of KH2 in europe, how will the box art look like?
  7. S

Mythril

In what world can i get Mythril??
  8. S

The man talking in the Awakening

who is talking to Sora in the awakening in KH1?? is it Ansem??
  9. S

DIZ revenge

when ansem ask DIZ what he wants DIZ answers "Revenge"..... why do he want revenge?
  10. S

Roxas friends

when youre playing as Roxas in twilight town he has some friends there.... what are there namnes??
  11. S

Gummi ship question

ive been trying to get three engines on the gummi ship but a massage comes up all the time that I have to update the database?what is this and how do i do it?
  12. S

the castle in the slide

when you have collected all the slides in deep jungle and show them, a big castle is in one of them and Sora ses that it is familiar but he has never been of his island. what castle is it? and why is it familiar to Sora?
  13. S

Larxene help!

Im having problems with that nasty girl Larxene can someone give me some advice?
  14. S

Release date...

is this Date a fake?? http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/index.html skroll down to the bottom of the site
  15. S

the ending with the knightes

I have watched the ending with the Knightes and when it ends I can see a shadow of a persion has someone else seen this? have you any ideas?
  16. S

Hiya

hi im new here :) I joined today and I just love Kingdom hearts... It rocks
Back