• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

REPO! The Genetic Opera

vClick zeh link.v REPO! The Genetic Opera - A Rock Opera / Movie Musical This looks so bad ass. I went to Rocky Horror (at my local fine arts/movie theatre) on halloween, and saw the trailer before the previews. It's a horror, sci-fi MUSICAL! How much better can it get? It's only playing...
  2. F

What happened to Kite? (.hack)

POSSIBLE SPOILERS! So I've watched .hack//ROOTS and am currently playing G.U. I now what's happened to Kite's avatar, but what happened to the actual player from the first four games? I know it's a somewhat stupid question, since YOU'RE supposed to be the player, but the only cameos I've seen...
  3. F

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

As long as it's funny, I don't give a flying pastry. =o JUST WRITE YOU LAZY MUHFUH. xO
  4. F

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

Damnit. I forgot the FM at the end of KH2 when I signed. Oh well. Great idea also, I hope this persuades Squeenix to make FM a game available to all of us worldwide.
  5. F

Music won't come out. >.>

Yeah, I'm a newb to winamp. I played a video earlier today, and now I want to listen to music, but the sound will not come out. The speakers are hooked up properly and they work, because when I turn them up, I get the usual loud 'shchcshsh' sound. xD I basically came to the conslusion that it's...
  6. F

Lawl. It's been 8 days. Hurry the eff up, tommeh.
  7. F

Gunslinger Series by Stephen King.

Well, this is the series that Stephen King has created, telling the tale of Roland and his friends Eddie, Susannah, Jake, and Oy, making there way to the Dark Tower. I stopped reading it at four, and have just started back up with number 5 "Wolves of the Calla" which is an amazing book so far...
  8. F

If anyone cares =D

I'm out yo. Things have arisen in life. I'm leaving for vaction in the morning, and after that, I'm getting a job. I'll barely have time to get online, and may be able to get on AIM once in a blue moon, but forum life= over for now. Plus, I'll have time to spend with actual friends! OMG...
  9. F

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

Hah. I love the humor bit. The stripping program wins. xD I also like how you make the keyblade cure, very interesting. Though I only read the two most recent chapters, I find your writing really great. Good use of verbs and adjectives! Consider me a fan. <3
  10. F

More X-Men Movies Confirmed!

Source: MovieBlog
  11. F

Nice. OMG. Nice. Quite your day job, and start writing random Omake fics. now xD <333
  12. F

Fanfiction ► //.{Studying Through the Dark}.\\- [An Ienzo Tale]

He he....thanks a lot. I sorta told them that two pages back though. And it's obvious....sorta ;D But thank you oh so much, and come again! D=
  13. F

I know deejy, I need to work on that. I'll just pack more things/events into a chapter, I tend to make my chaps one event. <3
  14. F

zomg zomg. Me's updarting liek now yo. Chapter 7: Running From the Rain --- Myde and Ienzo made their way for the town gate, unknowledgable of Xehanort's approach. The gatewatchers lifted their spears vertically to allow an entrance of three dark figures whom were unrecognizable against the...
  15. F

Oh, that's cool. I appreciate the bumpcake! I'll end up writing the next chap out of boredom. xD
  16. F

The Depp/Gackt/Miyavi Aurgie Fanclub

Yes, I intentionally spelled Orgy wrong. This is where we drool over real people. xD Any man, or woman, you think is smecksy, this is a fanclub for. Also, you may speak of any hawt celebrities of course. like Johnny, and PoTC2 Whatever you please, as long as it's about hawt, real people <3...
  17. F

I felt an irresistable urge to spam, so I am, well, sort of. Twas on the third page. So yeah. I'll probably wind up writing the next chap. tonight actually. I'm hyped up on caffiene.
  18. F

Chapter 6: The Strength of A Friend (A Chapter for Brody/Tom (Since you only got a pargraph xD <3333) --- Ienzo woke. A cold chill was splashed along his body. The room he lay in was of white, all white. The walls bore nothing, and his bed ran with the constant flow of the pure color. He did...
  19. F

Nuh Uh! I wurve me deej. <3 I'll have the next chapter up around 7:00 or 8:00 Eastern Time o.o So thats 6:00 or 7:00 Central and 5:00 or 6:00 Pacific! <33
  20. F

Fwah! I do need to update! I will make an uppy asap when I get home tomorrow kayz Brody-kun? o.o
Back