• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AuroraX

Hurricane Matthew Check In

There's a lot of people from all over on this thread and since today is the day that Matthew is making landfall, I figured it'd be good to make a thread where all of us who are going to be affected by Matthew can let everyone else know we're doing okay, give updates, and so on. I'm on the east...
  2. AuroraX

NaNoWriMo 2016

Figured to go ahead and make a thread for this year's NaNoWriMo. For all of us attempting the challenging, this is where we can talk about life during NaNoWriMo, chat about the up and downs of writing, and cheer each other on. ^.^ I also made a thread on the NaNo website, in case you're like me...
  3. AuroraX

Adamantie Ore Challenge: Help!

I'm sorry if a thread for this has already been made, but for months I've been struggling with the adamantie ore challenge. I was able to knock out the first quest for each keyblade, but I can't mange any of the others and I seriously need to move on. I know they're possible to get past, I just...
  4. AuroraX

Anguis: N3RDS Party looking for new members! (NA Version)

So when I started my party when the game came out, it was full and had a lot of active members, but over the last month people in the party have left the game. Currently there are about 22 members (including myself) and we're all pretty active. It's a casual party so you don't have to be on like...
  5. AuroraX

Can I self advertise here?

I'm not exactly even sure to word this question properly, but I recently started an Etsy shop selling pin back buttons and I've got some KH ones listed and just figured to let everyone know. I totally understand if it's not okay to self advertise on the forums, just give me a heads up weather I...
  6. AuroraX

Advice on medals...again.

Alright, the fact is I have quite a few medals I never use. Like ever. I've had some of them since the start of the game and I'm thinking about selling them. I'm also starting to run low on room. I'm trying to save up my gems to get the new pack, so I don't really want to spend gems on getting...
  7. AuroraX

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread I'VE JUST BEEN SITTING LAUGHING FOR 5 MINUTES AND I SWEAR I'M GOING TO HEAR MORGAN FREEMAN EVERY TIME I READ CHIRITHY'S LINES. HELP ME.
  8. AuroraX

The Sad Truth

I JUST WANT TO KNOW AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO USED TO BE ABLE DRINK MILK, EAT ICE CREAM, AND HAVE PIZZA, BUT THEN LIFE PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE ONE DAY AND SAID "NO MILK FOR YOU", THEN "NO ICE CREAM FOR YOU", THEN FINALLY "NO PIZZA FOR YOU MOTHER RUSSIA!" The sad truth of a person who suffers from...
  9. AuroraX

Epic Medal Carnival: Is it worth it?

So I've earned the 3000 gems and now the question is: to spend or not to spend? I have the room, so that's not a problem, I'm just not entirely sure if the Epic medals are worth it or not... Any suggestions on what I should do? (Sorry if there's any grammatical errors. On my phone.)
  10. AuroraX

AuroraX's Twelve Shots of Summer and Spring Entries

Going to post all my entries into one thread. For my first entry, I'm going to do the prompt Confessions. Enjoy!
  11. AuroraX

Help a noob.

Alright, so I have no idea where to even start playing. I go to the web page and everything is in Japanese. Where do I go to make an account? Is there anyway I can translate the page? Also how much time do I need to invest in this game? I really have no idea what to do :D
  12. AuroraX

Cosplayers/Disneybounders: I am in need of your help.

For years now I've wanted to do a KH cosplay/Disneybound, but for some reason or another never got around to it. So this year I'm going to try and do at least one. Now I'm trying to decide between doing Namine or Larxene. I could do a fairly good Namine dress, but as for sewing an Organization...
  13. AuroraX

Questions about medals.

So I recently got three of my medals up to 6 star (one magic, one speed, and one power). I notice on some of the proud quest one of the objectives is to use only 5 star medals. With this being said, should I keep some 5 star? Is it worth it? Or should I slowly work towards making all of mine 6...
  14. AuroraX

Introverts unite! (Separatly...in our own rooms, alone...)

Didn't see any thread made for us introverts, so decided to make one. Just a place to talk about the awesomeness of being an introvert, the struggles, MBTI, and so on. I'm an INTP and I consider myself a fairly outgoing introvert. I love talking but does it drain me so. :'D (P.S. Sorry if...
  15. AuroraX

Advice on medals

So I've recently bought a few medals and they happen to ones I already have, just more evolved. What should I do with the less powerful ones? Should I keep them? Should I use them to level other ones up? Also is it worth to save up to 3000 thousand gems and buy the 10 medal pack? Thanks in...
  16. AuroraX

I HAVE A QUESTION (and I'm not sure where else to post this)

So I've been a bit out of the loop story-wise for KH and I was wondering if anyone know of good "movies" on youtube to watch of the games? Or is there a place I can go to read up on the story? I'd like to catch up before KH III comes out. Also was this the right place to post this or did I miss...
  17. AuroraX

Heyo.

Not really good with these, but eh doing one anyway. So my KH obsession begin when I was really little and my older brother got Chain of Memories for the Gameboy. I honestly sucked at the game, but I loved the music and liked the characters. I've played various ones off and on throughout the...
Back