• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheRedMage

What Happened To Kairi's Flowers?

Perhaps the characters closest to your heart have the most painful stories to tell.
  2. TheRedMage

What Happened To Kairi's Flowers?

Tetsuya Nomura stole the flowers offscreen for his Kairi shrine.
  3. TheRedMage

Top 5 Abilities in KH2FM?

I'm going to assume that we're not talking about just Sora's abilities for this -Second Chance -Once More -Dodge Roll -Tornado Fusion (Goofy's Whirli-Goof Limit) -Auto Wisdom
  4. TheRedMage

Least Favorite Drive Form?

I had to break out my old copy of KH2 and my PS2 to test this, as this was something I did not know. Firstly, I hit Final Form 5 times and exited the world to save my drive and clear my anti points. I then changed into Valor Form 20 times outside of battle and did not trigger Antiform. However...
  5. TheRedMage

Except vanilla KH2 didn't have that luxury.
  6. TheRedMage

I meant have it unlocked like every other form instead of having to activate a form to unlock it randomly.
  7. TheRedMage

Aside from Final Form the chance for Antiform to appear drops to 0% when you obtain a new form and using any form while an ally is unconscious does not increase the chance for Antiform to appear. That being said I agree with WastedPenguin. Master Form is by far my least favorite. Drive Forms...
  8. TheRedMage

Hello!

Hey everybody, I'm the new guy. I actually am a long time lurker on the forums, but I'm starting to post now because KHUx is out and you guys seem to have a pretty good idea of how the game works and I am stumbling along blindly (and I need friends that play the game, but that's not the point)...
Back