• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zeto

Is it a bad time to get into Union X/ Unchained?

I was bored during school today so I downloaded Union X. But I'm lowkey scared to open it, with the name change and the apparent gameplay changes. I already watched all the cutscenes, I just want to try the gameplay.
  2. Zeto

Some questions for the trophy collectors in 1.5 + 2.5

For KH1: What are the easiest Mission 3 gummi routes for the Gummi Ship Collector trophy? Should I beat the final boss and then do the post-game stuff or should I max myself out and do all that stuff before? Re:CoM Now that difficulty trophies stack, what is the minimum number of...
  3. Zeto

Screen cut off in 0.2?

i'm sorry if this thread was made already, but for some reason the screen when I play 0.2 doesn't show the full resolution for example, when I'm casting a spell, the first few letters of the spell are cut out. any way to fix this? thanks in advance ! ^.^
  4. Zeto

This forum won't be 0.2 spoiler-free, I'm guessing?

If this is true, then I must retrieve to my spoiler-free bunker for the next 12 days.
  5. Zeto

TFW AXLE AND IRUKA HAVE THE SAME VA

DAMN YOU QUINTON FLINN ---------
  6. Zeto

Most Wanted Characters You Want To See In KH3

Self-explanatory title... Vanitas Namine Some deceased Organization members such as Marluxia, Larxene, and Xigbar Please note: I have not played DDD so if one of these characters are confirmed not to be coming back please do not correct me ^.^;
  7. Zeto

2.8 Name?

This has probably been discussed before, but where in the world did 2.8's name come from? O.o And I already Final Chapter Prolouge is referring to kh3 and stuff yeah
  8. Zeto

Where should I start?

I've been wanting to get into FF for a while now (KH has nothing to do with it I swear), and Im kind of wondering in what game I should be starting on, since most of the games get pretty good reviews. The only Sony system I have right now is a PS3 and I'm expecting to get a PS4 this winter...
  9. Zeto

Question

i've only recently got into the kh series (and btw it's like the best thing i've ever laid my eyes on), and have completed 1.5 and 2.5. I'm looking forward to playing 2.8 to finally play ddd, and play the new .2 everything was all good until i saw the back cover trailer. and i didn't understand...
  10. Zeto

ATTENTION ALL USERS AND KH FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am new here. Hello. That is all. You may all return to your duties now.
Back