• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Taking SO LONG to arrive here!!

Hey, I ordered KH2:FM+, and my PS2 has been modified for over a year, so that's ok. Why's it taking so long? How come all you guys who did import it got it like one day after you ordered/after release? This is bugging me to hell and it'll probably come in two days or so. I ordered it from...
  2. S

Help/Support ► Help, PLEASE!

This is really very simple, yet not at all simple. I've got a girlfriend, and we've been dating for almost a year now. But for the past few months, there have been signs that this other girl likes me. [EVERY time I look in her direction, she stares at me, and if I stare back, she gets nervous...
  3. S

Help/Support ► Death.

Last Feb, my uncle died. He was my dad's brother, and ever since my dad has changed, as expected. But another reason why he changed was because a little before my uncle's death, my mom went to help my second-eldest sister in uni in London UK, which is totally overseas, and so no-one was there to...
  4. S

Prisonbreak release?

Is the rest being released in Feb? Also, have the friggin producers of Lost made up their mind about releasing it on Feb or Jan?
  5. S

PSP help please!!!

Vids do not register on my PSP, and my firmware and everything else is fine!! Please help this soul D=
  6. S

Adding Vids to PSP?

Hi, please help! I'm having lots of trouble adding vids to my psp. This site, the official, didn't help, or in other words this didnt help: -I've got the MSD, but I have no idea how to connect it to my pc as there is no slot for its size [USB slots are thinner]. And what?! Im not wasting my...
  7. S

Why didn't Namine destroy the org?

Ok, so the title is overrated, but how else would've I gotten your attention? XD Posts your thoughts on the idea of Namine rebelling! I'd like to see what people say =P { This goes for Namine's creation>her time in CO. Hence I posted it in the CoM section XP It doesnt have much to do with the...
  8. S

I need help!! =(

Who has connections to the Taylor/adult clothes shop in the game? The yellow suit brings pain to my eyes. Oh yeah and how do you catch the Netsuke (whatever her name is) thief/smuggler? ^^^For MetropolisMania EDIT: never mind, done it already
  9. S

stop+gravity cards? pleeease help

is there a particular place to find them? i really need them for certain sleights for riku battle after Destiny Islands... WHOA! i just beat riku--Destiny Islands! so...how do i find them? (maybe it'll be needed for future battles)
  10. S

where do I find Reverse Rebirth file?

yah where do i find the Riku's story file for VBA (emulator)? i try searching on limewire but i didn't get it... i don't want to go through sora's story, and i believe there is a riku's story file somewhere on the internet because i've downloaded it before (before my computer crashed) sorry if...
  11. S

can't beat 100 acre wood

i have no idea what to do. the only 2 things i've done so far are breaking the cart and talking to piglet. can anyone help please? thanku
  12. S

3 missing songs--help?

3 songs are missing from the kh2 soundtrack i downloaded: The Final Battle song---NOT Darkness of the Unknown The World That Never Was The World That Never Was battle. please could anyone be kind enough 2 rip the Final Battle song? doesn't matter about TWTNW songs because i don't like them lol
  13. S

how do you synthesize ultima weapon in kh2?

i know how, but i just can't find the right items. please, can someone direct me to these items? thanks. also it would be helpful if you showed were to get the items for donald and goofy's synthesized items. ty
  14. S

a few confusing questions (contains spoilers so i moved it)

1. is Xemnas Riku, or is Riku Ansem, or is fake Ansem Xemnas, or what? 2. is DiZ the fake Ansem's nobody? if not, who is the fake Ansem that you fight in kh1? is he just a test subject? and if DiZ and ansem aren't connected, what are the connections between: Xemnas, fake Ansem and DiZ...
  15. S

please can someone/has someone ripped music from...

...the axel/luxord battle? i absoloutley love that song...also because it goes back to CoM. i would deeply appreciate if someone did!
  16. S

nobody idea created...in kh1?

i know this is from kh1, but the main reason has to do with nobodies, which was released in kh2. ok, you know when sora first enters traverse town 2nd district, and that man loses his heart?? remember later on in the game, THAT SAME MAN is in traverse town, and when you chat to him, he says...
  17. S

how on earth do i obtain these?!

is it just me? how do i obtain these: anti-form??? spell upgrades??? land of the dragons dragon battle??? i'm drying to know, cause i want fire to become fira. donald already has upgarded fire to fira, not sure about the other spells, but yeah. anti-form? where? and please don't tell me i...
  18. S

how to equip?

how do you equip keyblades in kh2? cause i got that strange keyblade from the three fairy ladies in mystery tower world, but i'm not sure how to equip it :confused: every time i go to equipment list, and i select the strange keyblade, an option appears. but it doesn't allow me to select it. the...
  19. S

the word? *spoiler?*

if you watch the first cutscene (with translations), there's one thing confusing. what is ----? in the cutscene, roxas and his friends, and seifer and his peeps, can't say that word. ---- what is ----? roxas says: "--- has been stolen, but so has the word ---- been stolen!" or something...
  20. S

translations?

where can i get english translations for the japanese version of kh2? i have asked this question because some people seem in the forums seem to be talking about translations, but the problem is they don't actually give the link to where you can find them. please help+thanx!
Back