• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. itsroxas

Improve Kingdom Hearts' Writing

One thing that has to be shown to have improved with Kingdom Hearts 3 is definitely its writing. For the longest time this franchise has been filled with plot holes and retcons and questionable dialogue and plot progression and absurd things happen (characters acting stupid) just for sake of...
  2. itsroxas

Apprentice Xehanort BackStory

I always feel like the Xehanort we see in KH2 that enters Ansem the Wise Study as he is talking to Mickey was never suppose to be a pocessed Terra by an old Master Xehanort in the the past. I read in an interview on here that when they did the secret ending at the end of KH2 he said thay he...
  3. itsroxas

News ► Kingdom Hearts II: The Novel Volume 1 to release June 2017!

There's a BBS novel? Where can i find it?
  4. itsroxas

Riku vs Roxas

In 358/2 days we saw that Riku slashed and fought Xion with his weapon at full strength because she was an "Organization member" but why didn't he use his weapon against Roxas? He claimed that he had to fight an organization member soon with Mickey and that he was pretty strong, so why not just...
  5. itsroxas

Castle Oblivion

In BBS when Aqua locked away the Land Of Departure , Eraqus said that this was their sacred ground and balance for light and darkness but in Chain of Memories the Organization is there doing experiments with replicas and doing dark things and Marluxia turning into oversized monsters. So did they...
  6. itsroxas

Book Of Prophecy Illusions

I know that the worlds we go to in Unchained X are suppose to be holographic worlds made up by the fortellers using the power of the book of prophecies (correct me if am wrong), but what is the point of going to those worlds and saving Snow White,Belle and others if they are just fake illusion...
  7. itsroxas

Kingdom Hearts Confusion

I really love Kingdom hearts, i really do but lately like with people posting in forums and other places about the whole nomura making stuff up as he goes along just for some reason bothers me to no end. And every single day my mind is about KH and i simply analyse everything about the series...
  8. itsroxas

Making Stuff Up?

Is it true that Nomura makes stuff up as he goes along? I always hear people saying this, and they said that he has said this himself in an interview or that it plainly obvious when you play the different games. Like some people say they don't believe that Terra gave the power to Riku to weild a...
  9. itsroxas

FAKE Supposedly 2.8 leak!

Is this suppose to be real? It's showing aqua's face in 2.8 and supposed leaked footage : https://youtu.be/nOmD_QDB9Nw but Kh YouTuber Soraalam1 gives his points as to why its fake here : https://youtu.be/pw9Mne3mEmIWhat do you guys think?
  10. itsroxas

What do you think of Sora's Character?

What do you guys think of Sora's character as a whole? Alot of people keep saying that until now he's been bland and boring with no major development compared to the other characters in the series. Some people say because he didn't have any sad backstory like the others. What do you guys think...
Back