• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gamingdevotee

One thing I really hope for in Final Fantasy XV

So I was watching the latest episode of FFXV Brotherhood. Ignis' episode and something occurred to me. You know what would be cool in XV? An arcade area!I mean we saw Noctis in one and we know they have video games in the world of XV, epically due to how they built up Justice Monsters V. So I...
  2. Gamingdevotee

Moments you loved from Kingdom Hearts

Hey all been a while since I posted anything, so I figured I would fix that by posting something fun for you guys to think about :D Anyway what I was thinking about was just starting a thread where we can remember all of our favourite moments from Kingdom Hearts. This applies to any game in the...
  3. Gamingdevotee

KH3 Guesses and Speculations

Hey everybody how are you doing? So I have been thinking a lot about KH3 and what could happen in it and in the end I decided to start making some speculations and guesses if you will of what could and might happen in KH3. Now obviously none of these are guaranteed or even correct at all, but I...
  4. Gamingdevotee

KH2 Donald & Goofy vs KH1 Donald & Goofy.

I agree with the nice message thing, I fear we will be getting a DBZ style Saiyans=Keyblade Wielders everybody else = humans type scenario :(
  5. Gamingdevotee

Uh sort of? It was more like they didn't do anything till the end and after everybody was given missions to do their own things, Riku to get Kairi, Lea to learn the Keyblade, Mickey to find Ventus (I think), and Sora to train on his own. Donald and Goofy were like we want to do something...
  6. Gamingdevotee

Realistically one of the best ways to give D&G more of a presence in KH3 would be to have a moment where they are going to be left behind. Maybe something like because they aren't wielding Keyblades Yen Sid tries to convince them to leave or something. Saying how they would "get in the way" and...
  7. Gamingdevotee

I have got to say overall I prefer KH1 D&G. In terms of storywise D&G were more plot relevant and this was reflected in their dialogue such as when they left you on Hollow Bastion. In KH2 however they were less overall plot relevant, not that I didn't like their characters in KH2, it was just...
  8. Gamingdevotee

One thing I hope they do in KH3

Hey newbie to the site who has been lurking for a little bit (mainly the last couple of weeks), been a Kingdom Hearts fan since KH2 and loved it so much I went back and started playing all the other KH games. Anyway so I was thinking of something that had been bothering me that I would love to...
Back