• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Where's Waldo?: Sons of Liberty

Why doesn't Waldo (from Where's Waldo?) have a video game? It would be like Metal Gear Solid, but you'd have to find Waldo each level. How awesome would a "Where's Waldo?: Sons of Liberty" video game be? I mean come on, Waldo is a master of STEALTH!! Then what if they gave Waldo a sniper rifle...
  2. N

Most Annoying Celebrities

That's right, we may have favorite celeberties out there, but if we have favorites that means there's ones that annoy us to death. What celeberty do you just hate or find the most annoying? I have to say for me it's either Paris Hilton or the comedian Carot Topp. They've taken precious hours...
  3. N

What song is stuck in your head?

Just like the title says. What song is stuck in your head at the moment? I know, this is a random thread, but it's just for fun. Right the name of the song and the artist (if you know either lol). Currently the song 'Title and Registration' by Deathcab for Cutie is stuck in my head. I dunno...
  4. N

Sephiroth vs Sephiroth

If Sephiroth cloned himself, and then fought himself. Who would win? Now, you clearly have to admit, that one Sephiroth would lose and therefor is not a great character, thus meaning that Sephiroth is not a great character. Then you fanboys must except that Sephiroth can infact lose . . . and...
  5. N

X-men Legends 2

I just got a Game Informer magazine that previews X-men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse and it's due out this fall. It looks downright awsome and Magneto is a playable character from the beginning, as he needs to team up with the X-men in order to stop Apocalypse. There's going to be 16 playable...
  6. N

Anyone beat it under 12 hrs.?

Has anyone beat the game in under twelve hours (on expert)? I need a new target time to beat the game in.
Back