• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Reagan Rayden

News ► Rumour: A World Based on Frozen 2 Reportedly Considered for Kingdom Hearts 4

As long as Larxene doesn't drop in and create a really boring maze level I'm good with it.
  2. Reagan Rayden

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

Oh, for sure that is 100% the implication. This much Kairi focus must be her inside her heart trying to find clues. Which coincidentally is also partially Sora's heart which explains the KH1 stuff, but doesn't necessarily explain the KH2+ stuff unless their specific connection didn't end when...
  3. Reagan Rayden

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

*trailer starts* Ok this looks like some wierd side game that I maybe don't need to get into. *actual new plot reveals happen and are implied to be apart of the game* sigh, ok Nomura you got 60 of my dollars once again.
  4. Reagan Rayden

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Website Leaked - New Screenshots and Details Revealed

Man it's crazy how much more interested I am in these characters mainly because I can actually see their faces. I'm pretty sure that's just in case he needs to assume dominance and show off his pecs.
  5. Reagan Rayden

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! This alongside whether Square can find a good Leonard Nimoy impersonator are my largest concerns with KH3. Jack sounded fine to me. When you have to try to any degree to tell if it's the original or not...
  6. Reagan Rayden

Stupid question. Do you need to do anything special to get the secret ending in 0.2?

This isn't a stupid question at all. I remember scouring the internet because I thought there was a chance I needed all these gd objectives to unlock the secret ending. I contemplated starting out on Proud mode since finishing the games on that mode usually makes unlocking the Secret Ending a...
  7. Reagan Rayden

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer So, was there just no...
  8. Reagan Rayden

News ► UPDATE: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue themes pricing error fixed, themes now free

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue themes appear to be mistakenly priced I was gonna say I'm like thanks for giving me the ability to buy a theme guys.
  9. Reagan Rayden

Music ► Frank Sinatra Jr. dies while on tour in Florida

Frank Sinatra Jr. dies at 72 - CNN.com I don't have much to say in regards to his work, but of what little I have seen he was very much a talent like his father. This one hurts a little.
  10. Reagan Rayden

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread Has there been word on whether or not Leonard Nimoy recorded anything for KHIII before he passed away?
  11. Reagan Rayden

Firewatch

Firewatch is an interesting game that I'd like not to talk much about to avoid spoilers, but the main jist of the game is that it's a mystery game that is basically an interactive narrative akin to Dear Esther. Although unlike Dear Esther this game has a bit more personality and plot. I've...
  12. Reagan Rayden

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

It feels like between this footage of KHIII and the last they used someone who is fluent in how the game works and someone who just spams dodge roll 90% of the time while almost never using abilities. I hate that guy.
  13. Reagan Rayden

Film ► Warcraft Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA_8TY9Z5Zg Full trailer releasing this Friday at the Blizzcon opening ceremony. I'm real scared for this one. I love this game's story in that it has some real good potential to actually translate well into film. There's some green screen stuff that looks...
  14. Reagan Rayden

Help/Support ► HP Envy hard drive replacement problem pls halp

I actually already snagged a hard drive one of my techie friends reccomended. Just need to get a damned OS now. Trying to get W8 tommorow from the old hard drive. Also it's 2 years old. No warranty lol.
  15. Reagan Rayden

Help/Support ► HP Envy hard drive replacement problem pls halp

So my laptop of a year n a half's hard drive has gone coocoo and I'm 90% sure I have to replace it (using my damned wiiu to post this) as I did a BIOS test for everything after my disk drive got stuck at 100% usage forever and the test shows that the hard drive is diddlyed SO THERE'S THAT. I...
  16. Reagan Rayden

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! It's probably just a lot of shading in the drawing.
  17. Reagan Rayden

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Well, at least we have names here. We don't have to call characters by abbreviations (BHK). Now then, on with the crazy fan theories this will undoubtedly produce.
  18. Reagan Rayden

Help/Support ► My Parents are getting a divorce

As with my parents splitting up, it is usually a mystery as to the exact reasonings as to why it is happening and in some cases it's better not to know why (after all was said and done I learned things that I rather wished I had not). Sometimes parent relationships just don't work out. After my...
  19. Reagan Rayden

HD 2.5 End Credits

this .
Back