• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tarn

Things Kingdom Hearts Characters would probably(hopefully) NEVER say.

I'm bored, we're bored, and i'm curious as to how insane you guys are, so let's begin. "I broke my foot trying to cheapshot someone in the crotch..." ~Xion "Honestly, all the strange pairings in the organization don't surprise me." ~Roxas "You wouldn't believe the chain of bad words I just...
  2. Tarn

If Kingdom Hearts is an Action RPG...

Nopls dun close, it's making everyone in the Castle That Never Was that sees this laugh!
  3. Tarn

There's this thing called Pretending to have emotions. Also... yeah, Terra dating the so called "Queen of KH"... Good luck with that.
  4. Tarn

Have you ever seen Zexion laugh? These posts made him finally laugh. ... Sadly though chances of Kairi getting someone to actually love her are better than Xion returning or Aqua finally getting something going with Terra. Too soon?
  5. Tarn

... I now have a new reason to love this site more than Tumblr. ANYWAY, I wish i was kidding about my statement up there, but with how much character development my precious bab- I mean Sora and th decently hot emo- I mean Riku got, the Yaoi side/wing of the fanbase is basically JUSTIFIED...
  6. Tarn

Wow, this escalated faster than Sora's and Kairi's non-existant relationship. ... Try and fight me for that I dare you.
  7. Tarn

By the darkness, don't get me started on the selfcest... makes up for atleast 20% of my count... Also, for my YURI count... I included EVERYONE... even the puppet apparently noone likes, and the frail artist noone wants to mention apparently. (In all honestly, I just joined in because I was...
  8. Tarn

Pretty sure thats why they said "Where's the lie?"... Anyway, 70% Yaoi, 10% Yuri, 5% Sora x (Someone not even relevant)*, 5% Action, 10% "One who knows nothing, will understand nothing"***. * No, i'm talking about minor characters and all the strange 1-moment-shipping pairs everyone has**. **...
  9. Tarn

The Antics of Organization XIII (No, the old one. Not the crap pile Xehanort built.)

Hello, Tarn AKA No.(INSERTNUMBERHERE) or The Dark Fencer here... ... and before you ask, Vexen left his personal computer on, and Zexion helped me make an account on the forums so... while all the other members are out going completely bonkers (I think Xigbar remade a tampon gun again...) does...
  10. Tarn

Cue spontaneous corridor of darkness opening.

Sup fellas, I recently dove deep into Kingdom Hearts Heck and... here I am, turned into a Wannabe Org. XIII member, wielding a couple blades and an incomplete keyblade... member of the Vulpes union... what else can I say? ... and no, neither Demyx nor Xigbar have access to this page.
Back