• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S.Gill17

Finally got the Platinum Trophy

Can anyone in the UK help me with Ice Cream Beat? I’ve been trapped on this mini game for the trophy for a month now. If someone can do TVA’s Ice Cream Beat in the UK I’ll pay for a £20 PSN card for them!
  2. S.Gill17

Vanitas' Current Situation

I personally believe that we are not finished with Vanitas and I actually have a feeling that he might be a SoD. Whether he gets his body back or is using another is unknown to me at the moment. But I personally feel that he will be in KH3 as a SoD - Xehanort cannot be done with such a person...
  3. S.Gill17

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme!

Re: Preorder KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme! Thanks, I don't really like the box, so I might pre-order the digital copy next month before it releases. That theme is beaut though, so I'm willing to get the digital version.
  4. S.Gill17

Re: Preorder KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme! Well, I'm willing to buy the digital version just for this theme, depending on the price. If the price is too high, I might just buy the physical copy and make do with the themes we get from that game, although I would...
  5. S.Gill17

Re: Preorder KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme! How are you going to download it? If so, can you tell me please? I prefer to buy my copies physically but I really want this theme.
  6. S.Gill17

Aqua Play Arts Kai from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Revealed!

Yes! She's finally getting a Play Arts Kai figure! My favourite character! Thank you SE! Now to start saving. I really hope this is a prototype, her face doesn't look right. Other than that, the detail is incredible.
  7. S.Gill17

Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover - Luxu is the Black Coat in KH xBC

Hey guys so basically I had a thought about Luxu and the Master of Masters. Recently in an interview, Nomura stated that the Man in the Black Coat in the 2.8 trailer is the Master of Masters. But I had another thought. Say that he wasn't the Master of Masters. Say he was actually Luxu! There's...
  8. S.Gill17

Kingdom Hearts X [chi] - Luxu is the Black Coat in 2.8!

Hey guys so basically I had a thought about Luxu and the Master of Masters. Recently in an interview, Nomura stated that the Man in the Black Coat in the 2.8 trailer is the Master of Masters. But I had another thought. Say that he wasn't the Master of Masters. Say he was actually Luxu! There's...
Back