• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DaGuAr

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Oh, didn't see this edit. In 2016 I downloaded M3G Toolkit (tk_m3gtk_v4_5.zip) but it seems it vanished from the face of earth. I reuploaded it since I can't find ANY working links anymore. https://mega.nz/file/IZ9UlAaT#ORgfXbOa1IfWu_8dzQPSqlkq7vGldZZIg_ehlVWX-ug I think the M3Gs that can't...
  2. DaGuAr

We have actually seen the crocodile on Superscape's official channel Here's the scenes that should take place in Wonderland's chapter (since they are the ones we haven't seen yet)
  3. DaGuAr

One thing we could do is go into every single Youtube video about V-Cast (or reddit threads), look in the comments those who say something like "I played this game" or "I remember playing this" (and they don't mention Agrabah or Maleficent's Castle, so it's more likely that they had to stop at...
  4. DaGuAr

Thank you so much Eriyu and Kraze for extracting the data! And Scrooge for recording the full gameplay of the episode. It's really crazy that we got this far. We just need Wonderland, we can do it!
  5. DaGuAr

Nice to see more people trying to resurrect this game! I've been also doing some stuff in Unity since 2017. It's still quite janky and needs a lot of work, maybe we can form a team. I'm thinking perhaps some of the characters should be redesigned to avoid "problems", though. (Don't share this...
  6. DaGuAr

This got me wondering... do you think those empty files are a fault of the extracting process from the filesystem, or because the imaging process ignores these "protected" files? If it's just the former and the image is correctly done... do you think would be a good idea to inform Eriyu on how...
  7. DaGuAr

Hi JoJoSoraX, that zip only contains the island stage. Here's a quick summary of the current situation, and in case new people reach this thread. Swashbuckler's Island (1st world) (✓) Extracted and uploaded by Wedge. Mirrored on The Lost Media Wiki as you saw, and also by Shademp on page 3 of...
  8. DaGuAr

That sucks :/. I tried to look for info about that, but for now I have no idea. It seems these programs aren't 100% compatible with CDMA phones, but I find bizarre that it randomly hides some folders while others not. Maybe in order to get access to those files you have to somehow get...
  9. DaGuAr

Nice to see some gameplay, thank you! But caution; if you beat the episode, the game might delete the files! As long as you don't beat the final boss there shouldn't be any problem, but keep this in mind. If you find broken links trying to download drivers, try using Wayback Machine. They save...
  10. DaGuAr

Wow, Maleficent Castle! I've never had V-Cast phones and never used BitPim. I've searched for the error message and found this thread, most likely you already saw it, but maybe it helps. Apparently from what it says, you have to use a test version of the program and extracting one file at a...
Back