• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

My thoughts on the secret ending (Please Read)

Kairi qualifies because she is a princess of heart,she's pure,like sora and mickey.
  2. C

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

I still didnt beat sephioroth......i gave up when he killed me and he only had a small bit of health left,i nearly lost my thumbs, just thinking about facin ES is making my thumbs hurt
  3. C

Yeah it gives us something to do between games and press releases,we learn somthing new each time and we have time to theorize
  4. C

yeah he's good at that,reminds me back to the FF AC days
  5. C

I have a strong feeling reCom(maybe not FM) will come to other countries,because its a new game completely,its a big improvement,and they want to milk this Kh cow so much like FFVII,so why not.
  6. C

oh,lol,okay and the item he gives oyu is a crown ,TSS posted the pictures of it
  7. C

what exchange of looks,you mean xehanort carrying his characteristics? you didn't post that, that was posted back in march,before you joined,but who keeps track some KH3 time,or next installment time. Perhaps after the whole prequel installments are over,maybe ES and Sora team up,it'll be cool...
  8. C

But there's an easy solution, he can't control people with strong enough hearts,defeat the darkness at its core,in its original form, its center,the very being,and destroy it.
  9. C

yeah xehanort is the master,Xehanort is the darkness,there will always be a xehanort,because he's a spirit,a being that takes over the strongest in a neverending quest for power through hearts
  10. C

lol,but i do think Xehanort is the spirit of darkness,tht pocesses beings of great strenght,and each time the vessel is destroyed,it moves on and assumes the name again,like in FFX,the neverending spiral of death and SIN!!!! that's Namura's inspiration!
  11. C

yeah it had a keychain like a paupi fruit
  12. C

No it's the other way around,you get a bonus for beating reCom before KH2FM,i don't know what it is yet though,i forgot EDIT:oh wait that's what you said,lol
  13. C

No heart X.............................there ya go
  14. C

oh god shut up and leave the freaking thread,you're offf topic again and you're jsut saying random things out of your bum
  15. C

You are soo living in my brain right now,thats exactly what i've been secretly thinking!
  16. C

it kinda does now that i think of it,like a dark one,but it wouldn't really hjave any relevance ecause oathkeeper is a keyblade representing Sora and Kairi,why would the keyblade be black and exist before they even do. oh an we knew about the whole Xemnas mansex thing a loong time...
  17. C

lol,haha,Mikoda,lol Is it even possible for mickey to age,i mean what features will age,there's virtually nothing to age or wrinckle
  18. C

haha, *hint* NAME X now try Xehanort
  19. C

If Mickey is as old in real life as he is in KH,Sora would only be 6 years old(2001 he was created) I'm not to sure about that nejiguy.....................
  20. C

You're gullible if you believe the quiz thats user made,if we don't know,he definetly doesnt know,he's just like us,he's no squenix executive.
Back