• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Theory on Knights and KH series

Imma keep this one quick and simple and you guys can think of the rest. Remember when Namine drew a thrird symol,well,we now know its of a 3rd being,imma just call them souless until we get any official name. Now that we have seen the FACE of the Knights,i have come to this conclusion. The...
  2. C

Kingdom Illusion

who else is having that feeling that when you play a game for too long, you start having weird dreams, the other day i woke up thinking i was sor, i had i head ache and i thought the nobodys were messing with me, so i held out my hand and wondered why my keyblade didnt come to me, and then i...
  3. C

Quick Run, Glide and Jump levels

how do you get them becaus eim at lvl 99, and none of them have shown up.
  4. C

Ultima items

i just need a list of the items needed for the ultima weapon, the japanes list and english list are different and need different quantities, please post the English items.
  5. C

THe official NA Secret ending theory thread.

okay i beat kh2 US on proud this morning after days without sleep and what not, and just to say, thay've matched all the ending FMV to english so its perfect. In the secret ending it is the same, but the words are english, here is what it say Two keyblades...
  6. C

Different secret endings?

remember in KH1, the secret ending was different for japan and NA, will it be the same for KH2, has anyone beat it and knows, i hope it will, i want to see some armored people fight, the mysterious boy in the distance fight too, i hope its sora, at least his hair, something.
  7. C

NEO Heartless

about neo heartless, when do you fight the neo shadows, i wan tto see them and know what they're like, we saw them in the as/as but will we see/fight them in kh2, im so anxiouse, they look cool and i cant wait to fight a mob of them.
  8. C

Doncha love it when you die on a boss

sometimes, mostlyy, well i can say this about proud mode, when you die on a boss, you play as mickey that poppes out of nowhere that he can beat up the boss to the last point(because thats as much as he can do, sora has to finish it) the revie sora to take care of the rest, i love this feature...
Back