• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

News ► Square Enix Released Brand New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Renders and Screenshots

I think the similarities of Gula's and Sora's KH3 poses is just coincidental, since Ava (spoiler warning for khux and khx) does have a similar pose when using her illusion abilities to pose as one of the other fortellers. Also when comparing KH3 Sora to Gula, I noticed that Gula and Ava seem...
  2. K

Kairi and Ava Correlation in Outfit?!!?!??!??!?!

Unlike some others on the forum, I'm pretty indifferent if one or two of current characters are reincarnations/related to the foretellers. But if there are more than two, that's where I start to get irritated about the reincarnation/related in some way idea. I don't think its been confirmed yet...
  3. K

Who do you think is the traitor in X Back Cover?

Adding onto the idea that the passage in the book of prophecies passage about the traitor is a ploy: It is possible that the Master of Masters is looking for the X-blade. The X-blade wasn't mentioned or seen at all in khx and it is possible that the Master of Masters knows of its (and Kingdom...
  4. K

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

I'm sorry, I meant it wouldn't make sense. I fixed my post. :)
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

lol yeah, it wouldn't make sense. I was confused about Ava's response in the TGS trailer but then again Aced doesn't seem to think things through and its possible that his mental state isn't stable (comparing how he acts in the trailers and how he acts in the KHX finale, I think its likely)...
  6. K

Its the same room where he knocked out Gula, I think its the scene right after Ava saw Gula fall over. I don't know how to put images in posts yet, but watch the E3 2016 and TGS 2016 trailer again. The lamps on the wall are the same and the lighting is simular. Edit: I rewatched the trailer...
  7. K

I find it funny that Aced asks Ava to form an alliance with him while still holding his keyblade and while Gula is knocked out on the floor in front of him. Aced isn't smart.
  8. K

Who do you think is the traitor in X Back Cover?

Based on the criteria reveiled: Unable to permit disharmony, you will be disappointed by fate, and lose sight of true strength... Misreading the truth, you will venture forth in secrecy... Aced seemed to be the most likely one to be the traitor based on the final KH X update. But based on the...
  9. K

Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Is Coming to TGS With a Trailer and Demo!

Yay! I was hoping that SE would release another trailer! I'm more interested in Back Cover and 0.2 then DDD HD. Hopefully the trailer is released to the public and not event exclusive.
  10. K

A Curious Question

Why are there not as many people joining the Ursus Union as the other unions? I'm not in Ursus but I'm just curious to the reasoning behind Ursus being the union with the least members.
  11. K

Broken up Daybreak Town idea

What if Daybreak Town was broken up into pieces at the end of the Keyblade War. Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, the Keyblade Graveyard and the Land of Departure could be the pieces of Daybreak Town after the world was destroyed. Radient Garden and Twilight Town have similar house designs that...
  12. K

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I hope there are more than two islands in Destiny Islands. It would be interesting if Lilo and her sister lived on one of the Islands we haven't seen yet. If Lilo does live in Destiny Islands, I wonder how Stitch got from Deep...
  13. K

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Most of the worlds I would like to explore in KH3 have already announced to be in the game. But I would like to see a Lilo and Stitch world that isn't a spaceship (Hawaii would look awesome!), and zootopia or frozen world.
Back