• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Spoilers ► Yen Sid’s backstory?

Yen Sid is meant to be this very wise and formerly powerful keyblade wielder but we know very little of his history or abilities. He basically just sits behind his desk in every game and does NOTHING. KH3 showed that he still has powerful magical abilities, yet he continually sits there and...
  2. G

My theories on who would be the new 7 Princesses of Heart.

Also why do the Princesses of Heart have to be “female”? Prince Charming would have a more pure heart than Elsa.
  3. G

I know the Frozen world had lots of limitations but Anna should have been the only PoH and Elsa should have been a party member. Also why did Kairi stay a PoH? Tiana will probably be dropped now because of Kairi taking up a spot again. Maybe Ariel could finally be a PoH after 20 years of...
  4. G

There‘s no way Elsa has a heart of pure light. I know Elsa is confirmed as one but it should have only been Anna.
  5. G

What characters do you think are overrated/underrated in the series?

Yen Sid - he is meant to be this very wise and formerly powerful keyblade wielder but we know very little of his history or abilities. He basically just sits behind his desk in every game and does NOTHING. KH3 showed that he still has powerful magical abilities, yet he continually sits there and...
  6. G

They also could have done more with the Genie’s wishes. Instead of wishing to free The Genie, Aladdin should have passed the lamp to Sora and had Sora wish for Jasmine to return, then wish for Kairi to return, then pass it to Donald and do the same things, and then finally release the Genie at...
  7. G

Spoilers ► Do you think MoM & Foretellers become main villains in the 2nd phase ?

I wouldn’t be surprised if KH4 becomes almost like a remake of Union X but in modern day with Sora as The Player. The MoM, Luxu and the Foretellers are all back. They will probably try and bring all the Union Leaders back - they will almost 100% include Ven, Laurium, Elrena and Streletzia. Skuld...
  8. G

KHUX ► Scala Ad Caelum in Finale

While you could very likely be correct, my theories are more based on storyline potential rather than universe logic. I believe anything is possible in the KH universe - I actually predicted that Lea would become a keyblade wielder and an ally of Sora based on Lea touching Ven’s wooden keyblade...
  9. G

KHUX ► Scala Ad Caelum in Finale

From what I’ve read, most fans seems to agree on these 2 things: 1. Brain and Sigurd’s scene in Black Scala Ad Caelum takes place between Union X and Dark Road, before Xehanort’s birth. 2. The woman with Baby Xehanort is not Skuld because of the different eye color. I however disagree with both...
  10. G

Underrated The Genie - all it takes is one wish and you could have the X-Blade just like that.
  11. G

Spoilers ► Do you think MoM & Foretellers become main villains in the 2nd phase ?

Organization XIII were never really villainous either except for Xemnas and Xigbar. Even in KH2 they just wanted hearts but didn’t appear to do anything evil, they just opposed Sora’s goals. Even the ones in Real Organization XIII had other reasons for joining. I assume the Foretellers will be...
  12. G

Why did Riku ignore Kairi between CoM and KH2?

Riku is a 15 year old boy. He should be at home, not chasing Organization members around! Let Mickey, or Leon, or Hercules lol handle that nonsense. But seriously, for Riku and Mickey to not visit their loved ones seems ridiculous when they can easily create corridors of darkness to get there...
  13. G

Why did Riku ignore Kairi between CoM and KH2?

It was about a year between Chain of Memories and KH2. Kairi and Selphie both said in KH2 that Riku had been gone for a long time, so I assume Riku never visited Kairi during that time. Why is that? What exactly was Riku doing during that time? Was he just living at Twilight Town’s mansion for...
  14. G

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I’m wondering how Disney worlds will work in the Realm of Unreality. Whether the next game is KH4 or a side game, it will likely involve Sora journeying through this realm. But how will Sora visit Disney worlds? I hope they don’t go the illusion route like they did with Unchained X, Chain of...
  15. G

Should Organization 13 be made of Disney characters rather than original characters?

Like many people, I liked how the Disney villains in KH1 had a bigger role in the overall story and the worlds felt more meaningful as a result. Maleficent was also a great dark character who influenced most of the story. Even the inclusion of the princesses of heart was a great way to...
  16. G

Questions about Death

I'm only a casual player so I don't know or understand a lot of the rules of the KH universe. I've noticed a lot of people on here have a very thorough knowledge of how things work so thought I'd ask a few questions. Death hasn't been explained much throughout the series so I was wondering if...
  17. G

Should another Disney villain replace Maleficent?

I loved Maleficent's role in KH1 and in Sleeping Beauty. She was a great character who had an important role in the overall story. But she then became Pete's pathetic partner in KH2, Coded and DDD and her role was not as important. Her randomly rising from the dead also made no sense...is she...
  18. G

My KH experience

Hello first time posting here, I thought I'd share my unique experience to the series. I was a huge fan of the first Kingdom Hearts and played it at least 20-30 times when I was 8-12. It was like an obsession and I talked about it constantly. Being a huge Disney fan, this game was like a dream...
Back