• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Foxycian

Marvel characters that would fit in KH4

I can see many that fits in. But I would say it’s definitely Spider Man.
  2. Foxycian

After replaying BBS recently, I noticed there are actual hints that ties Ventus to Union X (probably was unintentional, but still, props to Nomura).

Bruh, I’m not saying Nomura planned this, I’m saying he used these plot points of Ventus to expand in his lore by making him fit into Union X.
  3. Foxycian

Multiple playable characters...(Fun discussion)

More playable characters will always be a treat. But not just playing as them in one boss fight, I want to control them for a bit long period of time.
  4. Foxycian

After replaying BBS recently, I noticed there are actual hints that ties Ventus to Union X (probably was unintentional, but still, props to Nomura).

Edit: I’ll say this just in case no one gets confused. What I mean is, Nomura most likely used these hints as a way to expand the lore of Union X and to also include Ventus cause he fits the narrative very well.
  5. Foxycian

I just noticed something about Sora... (Fun discussion)

This is one of his character flaws, which is great. It’s just like Sonic, both characters can be full of themselves sometimes.
  6. Foxycian

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

Glad to see plenty of answers on this post! Tho I think I’ll be taking a break From this website, so, it was nice chatting with you all!
  7. Foxycian

Poll Time: Which Ghost Drive form is your favorite between Riku and Aqua? {Riku’s version 👻} or {Aqua’s version ⚡️}

He has a finisher and it’s shown in the image. You even see it in gameplay, his finisher happens after you finish all your combos and it deals heavy final damage, and he can even spam the finisher for like 3-5 times (or more?). You can also check it in Bio-Roxas video. His version may look...
  8. Foxycian

What would you do in KH?

Go on an Adventure with my Disney + Square Enix friends.
  9. Foxycian

General opinion on the Keyblade Armors? (poll & images)

The way i see it is that all three of the Wayfinder trio are mix of characters. • Terra = Riku (with a little bit of Sora) • Aqua = Kairi (with a little bit of Riku and Sora) • Ventus = Sora & Roxas (with a little bit of Kairi, and you could also argue that Ven has a little bit of Riku due to...
  10. Foxycian

It is the most iconic after all, so I totally get it. My favorite however is Ventus’s Armor. I love the blue color of his Armor, and the overall design looks cool, especially the helmet. Kinda looks like a dragon.
  11. Foxycian

General feeling towards the game for now?

I just hope we don’t get another mobile game after this, also after the finale of Dark Road, I’m even more excited for Missing-Link.
  12. Foxycian

Which Armor would you say is your favorite in terms of design overall?
  13. Foxycian

I do agree to a certain extent (even tho the BBS Armors is considered a modern thing), tho on the bright side, each trio seem to have their own thing. the Armor is mainly the BBS & Dark Road gang thing.
  14. Foxycian

Your Top 3 Favorite KH original worlds? (With images)

My top 3 worlds: -Traverse Town -Scala Ad Caelum -Destiny Islands Honorable Mentions: Daybreak Town, Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, Land of Departure.
  15. Foxycian

Poll: favorite wayfinder charm between Ven, Aqua & Terra? (P.s. I’m gonna miss those beautiful charms)

Ventus’s charm color is technically called Sea Green not Emerald Green (I guess all Green in the end lol), this is all according to the Color-Picker ofc. I also listed the Sea Green color next to Ven’s charm (and all three in general) cause it’s the exact same color.
  16. Foxycian

Your Top 3 Favorite KH original worlds? (With images)

There are 14 original worlds in KH. {Scala Ad Caelum} {Daybreak Town} {Keyblade Graveyard} {Destiny Islands} {Twilight Town} {Land of Departure} & {Castle Oblivion} {Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion} {The World That Never Was} {Traverse Town} {Quadratum} & {Realm of Darkness} &...
Back