• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ephemer

When is it worth spending jewels?

I'm level 84 and have some pretty decent medals (in my opinion, that is), and am on quest 233. Problem is I keep having trouble with it. Of course, it may be due to the fact that my power medals take up too many gauges and/or are weak. Starlight is 17, while the other three (discounting Olympia)...
  2. ephemer

Are the challenges worth doing?

Alright, so I recently obtained Days, and while I'm enjoying it, the challenges I just unlocked seem like quite the hassle. I've completed 2 already, and, well, it's rather boring. However, I'm interested in what I could get by getting sigils: stuff would help, because I'm notoriously bad at...
  3. ephemer

Heyo!!!!

Hi! I'm Sofa! While being relatively new to Kingdom Hearts, I'm a great fan of the series! To be completely honest, I've never fully finished a game. Haven't played 1, played 2 with a friend, emulating COM and BBS, and have read the manga for 358/2. That doesn't stop me from being an enthusiast...
Back