• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheGreatEphemera

Screw Captain Dark/Justice on Fruitball, scratch that screw Fruitball in general

Finally beat him as Ventus, I read a YouTube comment that suggested doing Y + Left Analog Stick UP + X and my god did it help. Beat Pete 22/12-15. Now I just gotta do the Rumble Racing, ice cream ingredients, finishers, Aqua’s story + everything else, then do remaining stuff via Command Board...
  2. TheGreatEphemera

Screw Captain Dark/Justice on Fruitball, scratch that screw Fruitball in general

After getting the Xbox collection for Kingdom Hearts, i’ve decided to do a 100% playthrough on Standard for each game and by god I want to strangle the person who came up with Fruitball (and Disney town for that matter). The fact you got to do it three times for each character makes it even more...
  3. TheGreatEphemera

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You new screenshots and character artwork released

Anyone notice their hair colour is different? Neku's hair colour is usually orange (on the right) but the one on the left has blondish hair. Wonder why that could be (maybe he dyed it which makes sense since it looks like he's in hiding).
  4. TheGreatEphemera

Union X: Sugar Rush finale

Only one quest? Huh, that's very odd. But since the service is shutting down around April/May along with the storyline ending. I wonder how many quests will be remaining. I wonder who the Darklings are after, might be Ven considering "Darkness" used him but its possible that its another...
  5. TheGreatEphemera

(SPOILERS) Union X: Darkness Makes a Move

I wonder what the translations are, if the music for this scene wasn't tearful enough, I'm not ready for the translations at all.
  6. TheGreatEphemera

News ► Rumour: A World Based on Frozen 2 Reportedly Considered for Kingdom Hearts 4

I hated the Frozen World, which is funny because ice themed levels are one of my favourites. Much prefer a Zootopia world, which somewhat fits the Kingdom Hearts setting (wanted it for KH3 but they already have a city based world being San Fransokyo)
  7. TheGreatEphemera

News ► Watch the trailer for The World Ends With You - The Animation!

Makes me wonder if the Anime will have the original English dub cast or Dream Drop Distance cast, or no dub at all since they never talked about that during the panel.
  8. TheGreatEphemera

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union X enters its final chapter

Anyways, I got a theory in regards towards the image. I think what will happen is that Ephemer and Co will try to help Ven remember only for him to end up in a comatose state.
  9. TheGreatEphemera

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union X enters its final chapter

I wonder how this will all work, since Dark Road is coming on the 22nd plus in story terms, Union X has only just reached the Vanellope (As a princess) reveal part. We still have the Felix rescue, Race, Bug invasion and King Candy fight (if memory serves me correctly). Not to mention Global is...
  10. TheGreatEphemera

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

My body is not ready... Also Melody of Memory, Master of Masters... MoM. Nomura you sly dog.
  11. TheGreatEphemera

Union X: A Difficult Decision (English Subs)

If I remember correctly, wasn't May's story update delayed for next month? I believe that this story update was actually the previous month and if that is the case, we don't know what this months story update will be (filler or story).
  12. TheGreatEphemera

6/5 Union χ JP Updates: SB++ KHIII Sora SF Ver, Pure Cupid, Union Challenge

Got over 80k jewels and I honestly don't if I should pull or not, I haven't pulled in a long while.
  13. TheGreatEphemera

No story update for May

Nice to know. Given the image, I think that might be the scene in WIR where Ralph gets the whole apartment complex from Gene (and the Vanellope reveal as her being part of the game).
  14. TheGreatEphemera

No story update for May

As title says, there was no story update at all for May, neither Global nor JP got an update and as far as I can tell, there is no information about this either. This is suspicious though as this post https://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Dark-Road-delayed-more-info-in-early-June-16872...
  15. TheGreatEphemera

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road delayed, more info in early June

My god that Scala Ad Caelum artwork looks amazing. Anyways nice to have some information about Dark Road, looks like we'll just have to wait till June for some news. Wonder what it could be...
  16. TheGreatEphemera

Dark Road ► Soo...about Dark Road....

Like what Sign said, currently the world is facing a pandemic so its likely that is the cause of it, though I do find it weird that there has been zero information.
  17. TheGreatEphemera

Dark Road ► So we are in May now...

Yeah, probably, strange that there isn't an announcement regarding it, probably will announce something later in May. (Also Off-Topic, you should consider changing your name to Oracle Sephinort because of the profile picture xD)
  18. TheGreatEphemera

Dark Road ► So we are in May now...

A while back in January, this post was made stating a new game is coming out in Spring, that game having now revealed to be Dark Road. https://www.khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-announces-brand-new-Kingdom-Hearts-mobile-game-16478 Now we are in May, which is the last month of Spring and so far...
  19. TheGreatEphemera

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confession / The Missing Ark

Things starting to get real, I wonder what the translations will say...
  20. TheGreatEphemera

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

Whilst everyone is talking about the game being mobile. Can I just say that the screenshot depicting cartoon Scala Ad Caelum looks amazing.
Back