• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

We Have to Do Better

First of all, thank you Dandelion for making this. Takes a big person to step up and speak clearly in these cases. Probably not going to like many other things I'm going to write, but perhaps it can be of some comfort that the intentions of this post are something that unifies us. There were...
  2. D

https://twitter.com/Darkos_Overlord

https://twitter.com/Darkos_Overlord
  3. D

Yeah, I think I'm actually very close to being done staying here, unfortunately. It's just... it...

Yeah, I think I'm actually very close to being done staying here, unfortunately. It's just... it happens. Muke, again, it's been all good with you so far. If you feel comfortable with sharing some other platform to keep in contact (although I'm just as introvert elsewhere as I'm here, hah), tell...
  4. D

I know what you're feeling. Been there. Sorry if me writing to you directly might've made you...

I know what you're feeling. Been there. Sorry if me writing to you directly might've made you uncomfortable. Don't feel "obliged" to answer, it's all fine. Sending all of my love and support to you. I hope you'll get through this okay.
  5. D

Hey Fudge. We've interacted a bunch during topics and discussions, but I've never wrote you a...

Hey Fudge. We've interacted a bunch during topics and discussions, but I've never wrote you a message because... well, because I always feel like I'm invading people's space by doing that. I just wanted to say without sounding too awkward that I've always respected you and the way you carry...
  6. D

The realization that Sora probably knew everything that he could die makes the KH3 ending for me even sadder.

I think the discussion might've been yet another attempt at some "meta" stuff too, like Riku was arguing that they could've prepared and then searched for Kairi as another adventure (another game), and Sora was like "Not this time we won't. No more big adventures, I'll just go there and do it."...
  7. D

Believe me, sending me these messages is more than enough. I've been on these forums during a...

Believe me, sending me these messages is more than enough. I've been on these forums during a period of deep changes in me, and I often acted brash, arrogant, sometimes emotional without any need, and I spoke out of turn. You've always made the effort to reach through me when needed (I lack the...
  8. D

No, I... you were right. It was mostly my fault. That's why there's kind of a twist in my latest...

No, I... you were right. It was mostly my fault. That's why there's kind of a twist in my latest reply where I just apologize to everyone. I AM a little sad that my message was taken that way, but it's mostly me crying about it. We are good as long as you'll keep having patience on me for these...
  9. D

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

My point was about human skin. Let me just say this last thing, then I'm done. I kind of half knew this was a mistake in the first place, but since I do have problems not saying things due to panic and anxiety, I wanted to give it a shot regardless. I really regret the confrontational aspect...
  10. D

Then don't come and say "I don't have the patience", "you won't see this so I'm going to entirely disagree" like I'm putting you up to it, my dude. I'm trying to keep saying that it's whatever because despite all that you seem like you really care about disproving what I say. It's not that I...
  11. D

Again, you don't need to have "patience" or anything: no one's asking you to keep going on with this or agreeing with me. I came here to state why *I* feel like this was a miscast fully knowing that many just don't even go where I go with my reasoning, I never claimed wanting to make others...
  12. D

Yes you should if I come with a valid objection to the choice. Part of the definition of living so deep underwater you feel like the surface is dangerous and a mystery is: there were actually answers to many of your explanations, I just didn't answer because that wasn't the main point of your...
  13. D

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

Everything truly is a matter of perspective, including how people feel about how people feel about the series. In the past months, I personally hardly felt what others described as negativity without any ounce of constructive criticism in it: in fact, I've read a solid amount of "they could've...
  14. D

You can find or make up an explanation for anything, but it's exactly that: an explanation you have to make. Bringing back my dwarf example, I could also think of ways about why him being 7 feet tall makes sense, but I'd have to think of one, make sure it isn't feeble, and still take the movie's...
  15. D

Personally, I just feel it's a miscast, and not because of race or because I feel attacked right in the childhood or something. In any case the actress shouldn't be harassed just for accepting a job, obviously. I just find it odd to cast a black person as the Little Mermaid because mermaids...
  16. D

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

Then my advice would be to not step into a thread made specifically for people to talk about their feelings with the franchise and dealing with the post-KH III fallout. I keep hearing that we're allowed to dislike KH III but then we kinda aren't, considering we're supposed to accept some...
  17. D

The realization that Sora probably knew everything that he could die makes the KH3 ending for me even sadder.

Ansem the Wise's original redemption death was still the best we've got for me. Dude didn't even got to ascend to KH heaven, he got mixed up in all that escalated from his original mistakes. All he got was to call Xemnas dumb, and it wasn't even a "you're dumb I'm great", Ansem says "We're both...
  18. D

Oh right, I guess having literally the next thing after Sora's gone being supposedly dead people coming back wasn't the greatest pairing too, haha. It's this middle way that's detrimental to the moment: I can't despair over Sora being gone because I know he'll be back, and I can't just...
  19. D

Yeah. The "dumb smile" he gives Donald and Goofy there works wonders because it has completely different meaning than the first time and because there were stakes to it (despite how quickly it was resolved). In KH III it feels like another thing to cross off the list. Even without knowing the...
Back