• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. andreverts

PRO Codes playthrough

Hi guys, I'm starting a new playthrough of Kingdom Hearts III and would like to earn all the achievements of the DLC. The most annoying one is to reach A rank with PRO Codes. I have a doubt about the difficulty: I know that all the guides out there suggest to do it on beginner mode, but I'm an...
  2. andreverts

Proud mode from quest 800 to nowadays

Hi guys, I'm going directly to the point: I can't beat proud mode quests anymore. Actually I'm stuck at quest 822, but I left 813 and 814 back without the 3 Mickeys. Honestly it feels like impossibile. I have pretty good medals but, for example, timing is brutal in 814 and, even if I one-shot...
  3. andreverts

What exactly does carry over to Critical Mode?

Hi guys, I've over 60 hours on my first run in Proud Mode. Right now, I'm working on the post-game tasks like collecting Dream Eaters and beating all the portals. By the way, I know that you can load Spirits and trophies when starting the Critical Mode: what about stats like combat, story and...
  4. andreverts

Buonasera

Hello there, here I am, writing from Italy. I was searching for an active community on KHuX, so I decided to join this forum. I'm going to download the game some time later - because I just got into KH Re: coded, but in the meantime it sounds good to me to start discussing around about KH...
Back