• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

im pretty sure this is how it's going to be....(theory)

i just went and got a snack to type this up...mm...brownies... so im completely sure that this is how it's going to be....on who some of these characters are, and how they tie into the game.... E.S. is Xehanort before he lost his memory and became Ansem the Wise's aprentice...i probably...
  2. T

i think i know who the bald guy is...

he has to be yensid's heartless(or an evil for of him)....im completely sold on that fact....he used mostly magic..and the fact that mickey is just watching is even more proof...mickey's probably been following him for a while....watching him....trying to find out information about how to help...
  3. T

possible spoilers...bald guy speculation

hmm....could that bald guy be...yen sid??!!?!?....im KINDA serious about this...but i realize that it's probably not... my logic behind this is kinda odd too....i mean....why would mickey be there?...he could be watching this battle learning stuff....and the other three could just be other...
  4. T

just a concern...

is anyone else uncomfortable with kh3 being in the past?...i know the secret video that we're all going to see on tuesday or wednesday(and it better be up fast) could be in the past....but as long as kh3 isnt a prologue im happy....i want more story developement...and going back gets me or any...
  5. T

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

hey guys notice that in the secret ending when the camera is zoomed out showing the 3 "Knights" ,as you guys like to call them, this is the symbol that the keyblades form.....ohh yeah and have you guys seen the englsih version of the secret ending? WTF does birth by sleep mean?
  6. T

If your not sure about something that happened.......

try wikipedia guys it has all the information on every character and every question you could have.....that is if the information is factual
  7. T

Secret Ending: What's he standing on?

i refuse to listen to that person......he/she claimed that kh2's story alone would take 80+ hours...BS....it took me 36 hours straight on proude mode....im on 42 and have 97% done and even if they do have names and faces (*looks away to watch the kh2 commercial on g4*) they could still be known...
  8. T

Secret Ending: What's he standing on?

yeah i dought that its riku....his body figure and style of walking is too much like sora.......but anyway i think that the "Knights" as so many of you guys like to call them are the chasers as those random asortment of words may suggest.....i mean look at deep dive....all of that stuff pointed...
  9. T

80+ Hours???

beating kh1 and kh2 take the same amount of time.....if you beat each 100% they both take the almost the same amount of time.....and if you rush through either of them.....they finish in a 35 hours.....its the same length as kh1 i know the producer said that its supposed to be longer but he just...
  10. T

Roxas vs Axel

you play as roxas and fight axel 2 times while you do it...you kick is ass in kh2
  11. T

Sora vs. King Mickey

i dont know how to use him? he has only four buttons.....reation command....attack, guard, and jump.....nothing else
  12. T

Sora vs. King Mickey

this is what im talking about.....he thinks that mickey has power attacks....HE DOESNT!!!! I dont care about what he thinks....i KNOW mickey is weak because ive played the game and witnessed it first hand! its not a poll over who you like better.....you have to think aobut it in detail and...
  13. T

Sora vs. King Mickey

i think its a debate of who would win....im not voicing my opinion, in voicing the truth.......
  14. T

Sora vs. King Mickey

now for this line....your just stupid....did you see any cutscenes (not gameplay videos) where it took sora more than one slash to kill anything? For god's sake, Kairi, in a kh2 cutscene, kills a several heartless. Each with one swing.....it a cutscene.....not gameplay....mickey, during kh2...
  15. T

Sora vs. King Mickey

time to fight....you ever think that people didnt play kh1 because of disney.....i dont think people are like "OMG DISNEY!" seriously....the best parts of kh1 and kh2 are when your not actually playing in the disney levels but the new levels and have very little to do with disney....going back...
  16. T

Question

wow! they werent important in kh1....why cry about it?
  17. T

Bhks partner

well...after erading a couple of these comments....getting back the original question of the thread.....Roxas, BHK for all you people living under a rock, has no partners....he starts off the game thats it...there is no later on for him, well atleast not playing as him.....
  18. T

Sora vs. King Mickey

really though.....dont people get the mickey is not as cool or strong as sora? "Jump around like yoda!!" deez nuts....i played kh2....i,for some reason died suddenly with Sora and mickey just showed up...the boss has no health left but for some reason you have to finish every boss off with the...
  19. T

Blind Folded Riku vs Roxas

what? im almost certain it was the blind folded guy on the ground saying ";lakjsdfka;sdflkj keyblade?" (thats japanese for ya)
Back