• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Next-gen Paintbrush?

ComNetSlash - A Nex-Gen Paint Brush! StumbleUpon brought me to this. Just watch it. Completely unpractical, though- like this would ever reach the light of day.
  2. L

iTunes library issues.

Well, about two weeks ago I found myself in quite the predicament- starting up iTunes with everything gone. Everything. My songs, my playlists, my ratings, playlists, etc. So then I had to backtrack and re-import all of my downloaded music but then I have all these CD's I'll have to re-import...
  3. L

hay guys

what'd i miss? :<
  4. L

wtf who wrote this

GOD IS A FAG. HIS **** WAS LITTLE. HE ###### MARTHA. AND SUCKED JOSEPH OFF. GOD CAN GO TO HELL. I HATE GOD. GOD IS DEAD. #### GOD. WHY? MY NAME IS CHEVERE AND I DON'T GIVE A ####. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, THEN REPOST THIS WITHIN 2 MINUTES. NOW LETS SEE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD. IF YOU DISAGREE...
  5. L

ITT; itt.

http://www.itt-tech.edu/ >:3
  6. L

Khi Can Create Memes

KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES
  7. L

Help/Support ► Gay Crush

He's freaked out but he'll have to get used to it, and I'm sure he'll have to deal with that a lot later in life anyways.
  8. L

Help/Support ► Gay Crush

He said "Don't worry about it" so I'm thinking he won't be, like scared of me. He was just surprised.
  9. L

Help/Support ► Gay Crush

Well, I told him today. He was just freaked out and he said he wasn't gay, but I mean that's not so bad. I feel really confident that he now knows and that I can move on. Thank you guys a ton for helping me, I don't think I would have told him if it weren't for you guys.
  10. L

Help/Support ► Sexual Orientation

Well, being gay and being able to tell someone is a big part of self-confidence. Personally I haven't told more than like, 6 people. But if you think you're gay, then you should first accept yourself and be prepared to face the ignorant people in the world. I'm glad I sort of helped you...
  11. L

Help/Support ► Gay Crush

I don't think he's gay, but he's really nice and smart, and maybe a little metro sexual personality-wise. I'm not openly gay to everyone quite yet, I just have kept it to a trustworthy group of friends. Most people say that I shouldn't tell him, but I really think I should let him know...
  12. L

Help/Support ► Gay Crush

I've recently have had a gay crush on one of my classmates. I've only told about five people about it and I'm not sure if I should just tell him how I feel. I've liked him for almost the entire school year, and I think it's a lot more than a crush. Saying it's love would be inaccurate. I...
  13. L

in this thread

we all talk in all lowercase and pretend we're 4chan win lol get! desu desu desu
  14. L

Bloc Party

I know C_U made a thread about BP like twenty years ago, but I didn't feel like bumping a really old thread >_>; Bloc Party without a pause is my favorite band. Their varied styles and talent impresses me every time I listen to them. Their latest single, "The Prayer" isn't as great as the...
  15. L

lol wtf.

http://www.mendia.com.ar/index2.htm O__O
  16. L

.healing.VISION~graphics assignment 1

Assignment: Vector something! Due by the end of the month, but no real time restrictions here :3
  17. L

I lol'd.

http://forums.khinsider.com/showpost.php?p=1846538&postcount=5
  18. L

iTunes Issue.

Every time I boot up iTunes, it has one of those annoying "iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close" (Or something along those lines) windows pop up. I've seen this problem at my friend's house, too. Does anyone know how to fix this? I ran Registry Mechanic and it did nothing to...
  19. L

Is it just me, or is Wonderful Night being whored?

srsli I'm seeing this song everywhere. Commercials, shows, DDRE2. I think it's time for my ear drums to hear something else.
  20. L

Upstream Root Beer. Wins.

Yesterday, my dad felt like being nice and he took me and the evil twin sister to Upstream. As always, I ordered their orgasmic root beer. Upstream's root beer is nothing like A&W root beer, that you buy in the can. Upstream's isn't overly-caffeinated, and it has a smooth, sweet taste. You...
Back