• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Shortcut Buttons KH3

For some reason having the projectile spell mapped to triangle and the cure to X just feels right to me in every KH game. If I have an Item mapped to a shortcut it will always be Circle KH1 Triangle - Fire X - Cure Square - usually Aero, but also for any other spell depending on the situation...
  2. S

How should the characters be treated going forward

Interesting that you say Roxas and Xion's arcs are complete, because I thought they were complete after Days and KH2. Now that they're alive again, I feel like they're characters can be taken in a whole bunch of new directions. Not that Nomura and the writing team are necessarily going to take...
  3. S

How should the characters be treated going forward

Kingdom Hearts started with a pretty small cast of main and side characters, but as the series has continued over the years, that cast of characters has grown pretty large. A lot of people seemed to be pretty upset by the lack of attention that characters other than Sora received in KH3, but...
  4. S

Keyblade transformations = more individuality?

If whatever game they make next is a more traditional action game like KH3, but focuses more on the other keyblade weilder besides Sora, then I really hope they do something like this. KH has never let us play with an entire party if interchangeable characters, so it would be really cool if...
  5. S

Spoilers ► What's wrong with Riku's Voice actor?

Bad voice direction makes a lot more sense, and I think that's a problem with a lot of other characters as well, but I've seen people specifically say that they don't like how David Gallagher is delivering the lines.
  6. S

Spoilers ► What's wrong with Riku's Voice actor?

This is something I started to notice since KH3's release, but I've seen a lot more discussion about it since Re: mind and MoM came out. People keep trashing Riku's voice actor for his recent performances, but I honestly don't hear what's so bad about it. I mean, He's definitely not giving...
  7. S

Chance of KH1/2 Remake?

If they took the time to completely remake those games in a new engine, after already remaking them for the remixes, I feel like they might as well give it the FF7 Remake treatment and add new mechanics, cutscenes and bosses. As much as I love those games as they are now, I can't say I'd be...
  8. S

Character-switching: how would you make it work?

If they end up making another BBS game now that TAV are all together, I really hope they do add a character switching mechanic. They could make it as simple as pressing the right arrow or left arrow to quickly switch between characters . Maybe even implement a mechanic where you hold L1 and...
  9. S

if you could change One thing in KH what will it be?

Master Xehanort in KH3 should have been a 30 something year old man in his physical prime, not a wrinkled old geezer who can barely stand up straight. How is someone that old supposed to be intimidating in a magical sword fight?
  10. S

Favorite Kingdom Hearts lines <3

Off the top of my head: Kairi's "You're home" always gets me. "I'll always be there to bring you back!!" always hits hard every time i hear it Master Xehanort's "If you survive that long" right before the music drops is soooooo good Until I played TLOU2 "Who else will I have ice cream with"...
  11. S

Favorite Era of Kingdom Hearts

For me, the connection between KH1, COM, and KH2 are less about gameplay similarities, and more about the contained narrative they tell. In KH1 Sora Kairi, and Riku plan to go on a journey together, but get separated from their home and each other. In COM Riku and Sora find each other, but...
  12. S

Welp, I guess Flowmotion isn't for everybody lol but yeah the handheld games had their good points, but I still think they should've just kept everything on one handheld console, or even take a longer development time to put all the games on home consoles from the start.
  13. S

MAAAANNN I used to watch that KH2FM secret ending for BBS EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Just cuz it got me so hype!! Then the actual BBS came out and I was like..... "Meh, not bad" But yeah, hard to argue with the original era being the best all around. I do like where the series can potentially go...
  14. S

Wow, I always love hearing about people really getting into KH later in life. That's awesome that you got to play through the entire series in just one year. As someone who had to wait years and years for certain games to come out I am extremely jealous lol. But I agree about this post KH3 era...
  15. S

I have my issues with the handheld era, but I definitely agree with you that it started the crazy fan theories and speculation that's so natural for KH today. Those games really expanded the lore and mythos of the KH universe and I appreciate them for that, (on top of being solid games for the...
  16. S

I was CRAZY hype when they first showed us kh3, but looking back, I kinda hate that they revealed it so far from when it actually released. In 2018 when they really ramped up the hype with all the trailers was great but all those years before, when we were getting nothing but screenshots and...
  17. S

Interesting you say the hand held era is your favorite, because I would say that was EASILY my least favorite era. Regardless of how good the games were, the fact that they were spread out across 3 separate handheld consoles still annoys me to this day. It's also the reason a lot of people...
  18. S

Ahhhhhh I can't believe I forgot to mention the KhX mobile games. But yeah, I totally agree about the the remix era. It renewed my love and passion for all the older games by finally letting us play the final mix versions. Definitely one of the best era's
  19. S

I think the overall story would be great if it ended @ kh2, but I feel like Days adds a great sense of tragedy that series didnt have much of at that point. Considering it filled in a lot of blank space in the chronology on top of that, I think Days could have worked as the last game as well
  20. S

Replaying some of the older games in the series, I got a little nostalgic about how I used to view the series throughout its almost 2 decade long run. It got me thinking about the different eras of the KH series and which era I'm most fond of (and which ones I'm not as crazy about). I'm also...
Back