• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

How should the characters be treated going forward

Kingdom Hearts started with a pretty small cast of main and side characters, but as the series has continued over the years, that cast of characters has grown pretty large. A lot of people seemed to be pretty upset by the lack of attention that characters other than Sora received in KH3, but...
  2. S

Spoilers ► What's wrong with Riku's Voice actor?

This is something I started to notice since KH3's release, but I've seen a lot more discussion about it since Re: mind and MoM came out. People keep trashing Riku's voice actor for his recent performances, but I honestly don't hear what's so bad about it. I mean, He's definitely not giving...
  3. S

Favorite Era of Kingdom Hearts

Replaying some of the older games in the series, I got a little nostalgic about how I used to view the series throughout its almost 2 decade long run. It got me thinking about the different eras of the KH series and which era I'm most fond of (and which ones I'm not as crazy about). I'm also...
  4. S

Making your own KH trio

With most of the characters now awake/alive If you could make your own KH trio out of any 3 characters to go on a journey together, who would you pick? I think Axel, Aqua, and Kairi could be an interesting dynamic Maybe even a Roxas, Riku, and Xion group, considering the events of 358 days...
  5. S

Heartbroken that I have to admit this but....

After an entire year of playing KH3, and two weeks of playing the Re Mind DLC, I finally went back to KH2 for the first time and... I couldn't believe how unbearably slow and outdated the combat felt. Not being able to air step is one thing, but Sora just moves sooooo much slower in KH2 than...
  6. S

Kingdom Hearts Demos

Since the Kingdom Hearts series has never really gotten an official public demo release for any of the games, I've always wondered which levels in certain games would make for a great demo that would get people interested. Basically like how the Nier Automata demo got a lot of people (myself...
  7. S

Keeping a List

Someone has probably done this already, but I got bored at work the other day and I made this list of who (so far) is most likely going to be on which side for KH3. I put question marks on the ones that aren’t confirmed, but I don’t see Nomura deviating too far from this list. The only...
  8. S

Extra Features in KH3

Something I've always wanted in the Kingdom Hearts series is the ability to fight bosses I've already beaten. They've done this on some occasions like with the data battles in KH2 final mix, but I would love a feature that allows me to fight regular story bosses whenever I wanted as well. For...
  9. S

The Chances of a KHx FRONT Cover DLC

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but with some of the recent revelations regarding Union X, I think it's an interesting question to think about. Not only is Back cover a weird title to me, it also was kind of disappointing as a stand alone cinematic. Now that KH is finally in...
  10. S

Revealing Every KHIII World

I'm just a little confused about people's responses to the news that Nomura is planning to reveal every Disney world before KH3's release. I've seen so many people say that they're disappointed because they wanted to be surprised when they first visit a new world in KH3. But I mean... every...
  11. S

If 358/2 Days got the Re:Com treatment it could be a masterpiece

Okay... Hear me out. From what I can gather, the biggest problem people have with KH Days is the gameplay. For the most part it's the hottest of garbage (at least compared to other KH titles). Story wise though, I think most fans would agree that it's interesting, compelling, and the first real...
  12. S

I'm fine with KH3 being rushed

Ever since the last trailer was shown in 2015 the most overused argument for why people are fine with KH3 taking so long is that they don't want it to be rushed, and that they'd rather it be "perfect". Don't get me wrong, I want/expect KH3 to be the best game in the series so far, but why are...
  13. S

What's the deal with the black coats

Been playing KH for over a decade now and I just realized I have no idea about the origin or the reasoning behind the black coats. I'm sure Nomura has some unnecessary and convoluted explanation for them but I wondered if any other fans could give me the dumbed down explanation. Why does...
  14. S

Fighting Sora In KH3

Just realized that now with 2.8 we've in some way fought every KH hero of the series except for Sora. Sora - Riku in KH1 Roxas/Sora - Axel in KH2 Roxas - Xion in 358/2 Days Sora - Terra in KH2 Riku - Ven in DDD Aqua - Aqua in 0.2 Since KH3 has a very good chance of having multiple playable...
Back