• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. robotman

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I haven't actually seen the final battle, can someone please tell me how it compares to KH1 & KH2 final battles? Please tell me that it's good... :confused:... Is it epic and multi-layered?
  2. robotman

We should have full game details by the end of Monday... Y'all don't know how excited I am for this damn game... It's so close.
  3. robotman

I think that it's really good that a lot of you are still very excited and looking forward to play the game. I'm still excited to play the final game in the saga... I just think that I had different expectations and different things that I wanted to see post game. One thing I'm really looking...
  4. robotman

I agree with some points that you've made, yes KH3 needs to be it's own game, build off of the other games and improve on them, while adding something new in order to be its own separate thing. The issue is that KH2FM was pretty much the pinnacle of the series. KH3 is the next full numbered...
  5. robotman

I was just looking at rumours again and I came across that twitter account that the leaker is calling fake. He said that Skuld is the final boss, I've never played KHX but I like the thought of having a female antagonist and she looks cool lol. I doubt that it's true as it'd be a huge curve ball...
  6. robotman

Seems like the team are going to have a lot of work on their hands regarding the post game and DLC if what we've seen is anything to go by, people will be complaining a lot about the lack of things. I'm expecting extra trophies, secret bosses, coliseum (although the battle portals seem to have...
  7. robotman

Hearing about a secret boss is amazing news! Very, very happy about that!!!! What I'm not happy about is him saying that it's "underwhelming", I'm still questioning the difficulty, I wonder why they made everything so easy (even on proud mode), even looking at the gameplay that he posted, none...
  8. robotman

Do you really see them adding a DLC world like Radiant Garden, Destiny Islands, etc? I don't see them adding a world but I do see them adding optional/secret bosses, coliseum, data battles/boss replay mode (harder versions) and I can see them adding some more mini-games and keyblades.
  9. robotman

Just seen the Twilight Town gameplay. I'm glad that those optional battles look more difficult here, it seems like there's going to be one in each world. It's probably a replacement for the coliseum. I'm still hoping that they'll patch the difficulty when the game is released. Regarding the...
  10. robotman

The title track takes a little while to get going but once the piano hits it's stride it sounds beautiful, like KH1 and KH2. The Caribbean world looks nice, as did Olympus. Not sure on the health bar or mp bar being that long at level 44 but like others have said, they can easily patch this...
  11. robotman

I don't think that KH3islifepart3 is real, the actual leaker denied that it was his account. Also the KH3islifepart3 hasn't posted any proof, so don't worry about their twitter posts! Although, I do have to say, a boss fight with Skuld sounds absolutely amazing, I don't know how it would come...
  12. robotman

This is a mammoth post but I'm going to try and give my 2 cents. First, you're being disingenuous if you think a 7.3 is a good score for a game in this day and age, yes, 7.3 is numerically a positive score (anything above 5 is numerically) but no one would regard that as a positive view on a...
  13. robotman

I disagree, he's leading on the fans too damn much, then when people ask him questions he says "I can't say, it's a SpoIlEr!"... Then he talks about how bad the game is and what he dislikes without explaining. Honestly, he just loves the attention, that's all that it's about right now for him...
  14. robotman

One thing I can say that I'm looking forward to is seeing Scala ad Caelum and also the final boss. Nomura said that it's one thing that he wants us all to see, so I'm hyped for that. When I first played the game I was around my best friends house (he introduced me to the game) but he was stuck...
  15. robotman

Honestly, I think that some of you are being too dismissive. Yes, some people on here (including myself) are complaining about the game but it's only because we all want it to good. I don't think that it comes from a bad place, although it may seem that way. Some people are just more critical...
  16. robotman

Aww, thank you, that's actually sweet. I'm sure that I'll end up liking it, I'm just quite disappointed by a lot of things that the leaker has said, it's portrayed a rather negative image of the game for me.
  17. robotman

Totally agree! Boss fight are the best thing about Kingdom Hearts to me, it's the main reason why I love the games. The fact that they're reducing save files and won't include a boss replay mode is a huge deal for me. If you're fine with it then good for you. Yeah, hopefully you're right...
  18. robotman

He's got to be lying about the save slots, I want proof that there's 10 save slots, there's no way they'd do that, honestly if that's true I'm really going to be done with the game, the decision making is so stupid, I just can't. Everything I hear from the leaker seems to disappoint me. If...
  19. robotman

Please tell me this is a joke? 10? The best part about all Kingdom Hearts games is having multiple saves and being able to replay boss fights or see cutscenes again.
Back