• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HakaishinChampa

kh4 leak from Snitch's discord, talking about 2nd trailer and potentially PS5 exclusivity

"KH4: I think when the next KH4 trailer assuming nothing is changed is featuring as the main focus that the info below can be seen in a better light. They have only seen KH4 for the PS5 and same with Persona 6. They assume exclusivity on the fact that the main development platform is PS5...
  2. HakaishinChampa

How many times have you played each game

KH1: 4 Times (PS2, 100% Standard, Proud Mode, Youtube Lets Play) KHRECOM (currently playing right now): 6 Times (PS2, 100% Standard, Beginner No Continues, Proud Mode, Youtube Lets Play and Xbox 100% on Proud Mode) KH2: This is the most I've played a KH game, I would say over 30+ times if...
  3. HakaishinChampa

KH Dreams thread

I remember there being a thread of Kingdom Hearts dreams, I thought I'd revive it via a new thread. I had a dream last night where I was playing KH4, I was on the Frozen 2 level and the final boss of that world...was Brian Griffin.
  4. HakaishinChampa

Using The Book of Prophecies for future worlds

Sora, Donald and Goofy have to go inside the Book of Prophecies ala Dream Drop Distance. Instead of the worlds being based off the past, have them be based off the future. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides takes place 15 years after At World's End. There's The Little Mermaid 2 as...
  5. HakaishinChampa

Thoughts on this possible leak for the 20th anniversary?

May contain future story spoilers and gameplay spoilers I'd be down for the new content in the older games. But all that effort and no HD versions of 358 or Recoded? Maybe that's why you get a recoded and days key blade possibly.
  6. HakaishinChampa

Dark Road ► Update to come within the next few days?

I looked on the 20th Anniversary video and saw that exact text in the description. So the update still might come in December? Do you think this will happen or is this a mistake on the Youtube channel's part? When do we normally get updates anyways?
  7. HakaishinChampa

"Leak" season

Expect a lot of "leaks" like these and I'd figure we could get a discussion going about this particular "leak"/post. A KH card game would be cool but I feel like the whole post is fake. Fun to speculate about, however.
  8. HakaishinChampa

(KHUX Finale + MoM Spoilers) Some Time Travel stuff we may see in the next game

In the Toy Box world, when Sora got flung into Verum Rex, Young Xehanort told Sora: "In this world you come from a video game" I'm sure most of us thought that Young Xehanort was talking about Sora looking similar to the Video Game character Yozora but it could mean something else. What if...
  9. HakaishinChampa

When KH3 news or another Demo may happen - Crack Theory

I saw this picture on twitter: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhdQkM-UwAA1jva.jpg It's from the Anime Expo Demo Notice how the calendar matches July 2018 exactly. Friday the 20th is circled, that's during San Diego Comic Con, I believe so what if we get news there? This is basically a theory...
  10. HakaishinChampa

Ultimate Credit Scenes Speculation

You're playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and watching the credits and after awhile scenes start showing up on the left side of the screen showing the various Main Characters and Characters of certain worlds. Eleven years later you play Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and notice that there really isn't any scenes...
  11. HakaishinChampa

Your reaction if the Holy Quadrilogy of Mini Games returns

You play Kingdom Hearts III and notice that Fruitball, Ice Cream Beat, Rumble Racing and Command Boards return. Command Boards and Fruitball, I'm fine with - I thought they were pretty fun mini games. Ice Cream Beat can be fun but it can get pretty frustrating. Rumble Racing I would be okay...
  12. HakaishinChampa

Ice Cream Beat Exploit

I found an Exploit for Ice Cream Beat: Pause a few times quickly before the song starts when the numbers start appearing on the screen. After the first Demonstration of the first part of the song when a ring is about to appear: Pause one more time and wait for a few seconds and then unpause...
  13. HakaishinChampa

Getting a bonus in KHIII for playing the other games?

for playing KH1.5+2.5 and 2.8? Would you like this? Getting a Megalixer or Munny or something at the start of the game?
  14. HakaishinChampa

Kingdom Hearts 3 Development Leak

Jose Alamo who is a really reliable source (leaked somethings who turned out to be right) his twitter: https://twitter.com/jose_strife?lang=en He says the following things: "And it seems that Nomura continues in its thirteen (never better, badumtss) of not advancing with the development of...
  15. HakaishinChampa

What happened to this "Cable Town"?

This "Cable Town" was shown at the 2.5 Launch Event a couple years ago but we've seen no screenshots or footage of this "town".
  16. HakaishinChampa

(DDDHD) Are we getting Nightmare versions of the new Dream Eaters?

I was just wondering if Square will make Nightmare versions of the Elephant and the Penguin Dream Eaters...
  17. HakaishinChampa

How would you react to...

the 1000 Heartless battle having the two Behemoths and some Wyverns? Like in the Kingdom Hearts 2 - E3 Trailer?
Back