• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KHUX ► The Book of Prophecies

This question/dilemma has bothered me for quite some time. I have had various hypothesis as to what can be the answer. So, in X/BC we learn that the war is foretold in the last page of the book. Now that begs the question: if the war is in the last page of the book, how come Brain has a BoP...
  2. K

Extent of the Book of Prophecies

I have been wondering lately regarding the BoP and more specifically either about a contradiction in it or something that gives a more subtle clue. So we know that the last page of the book says about the war and the world ending, but when Ava hands Brain the book, she says to him that she put...
  3. K

Skills to add to medals?

Hey there guys, Is there any guide or help you can give me as to what ability suits best to each medal? thanks
  4. K

The original bodies resurrection in Radiant garden

Hey guys, I don't know if this has actually ever been explained but I have a question When the original members of Org XIII were created they were on the floor in the computer room, and after they were made whole again they were still on the floor in those same positions only that now they were...
  5. K

[SPOILER] Aqua meeting Terra

BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER...
Back