• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Myst Knight

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

I guess it depends on how much influence he has in comparison to the others. But even if it's not just Nomura calling the shots, the other guys also have ties to Kingdom Hearts and some of the more loopy Final Fantasy entries. These spoilers seems pretty typical of SquareEnix's recent direction...
  2. Myst Knight

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Yeah, it's funny that we all thought SquareEnix was actually going for a straight-forward title explaining what it was, only to find out it's just more Kingdom Hearts title tomfoolery. Probably should've named it "Re:MAKE" or something like that. :p From what I hear about The Watchers of Fate...
  3. Myst Knight

Kingdom Hearts: A World Without Sky & Beyond The Horizon

It's good that the artist is doing the good Season 1 version of Jake Long, rather than the dinky Season 2 version. :LOL:
  4. Myst Knight

FFT Art: Ramza and Alma 2019

Been on a bit of a Ramza/Alma kick lately. I might need to keep tinkering with this one.
  5. Myst Knight

I've skimmed through some of the later pages, and I like that you and the artist thought to change Kairi's form (mouse and Coco skeleton) as she enters different worlds, since that's kind of a Kingdom Hearts tradition. It's also a good opportunity to see how form changes would work with a female...
  6. Myst Knight

I understand if I'm directing praise as the wrong person, but I did compliment story elements as well as art elements, like the windsurfing Gummi ship, which I assumed was your idea (though it could've been the artist's?) It's fine to correct me if I get something wrong, but I felt that...
  7. Myst Knight

I think my comment saying that I enjoyed the art and story is still relevant in this case. I don't think it's polite for you to pick apart my comment without saying at least "thank you."
  8. Myst Knight

Nice! Characters like Jim Hawkins and Kim Possible look good in your anime-inspired style. I haven't seen Treasure Planet yet, but I know of that surfing thing Jim uses, so it was a good decision to apply the Gummi technology to it for a Kingdom Hearts crossover.
  9. Myst Knight

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

For some reason, I have an image of Nomura throwing Kairi at a bunch of fans screaming: "Fine! Here's your !@$%ing playable Kairi! Are you happy now? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!??!" :p I'm still on the fence if I should get KHIII yet or not. I'm still wanting to try out KHII:Final Mix for the PS4.
  10. Myst Knight

FFT Art: Save Alma!

Just messing around with pics again. Ramza protects a scared Alma as she clings to him. (Ramza/Alma themes, per usual)
  11. Myst Knight

FFT Art: Ramza and Alma's Windy Stroll (2019 version)

For 2019, I've updated this old picture of Ramza and Alma walking together in the wind. From this: to this: Hopefully I've made some improvements.
  12. Myst Knight

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Tactics: Rescue at Riovanes (Ramza/Alma)

(a fanart I drew that later helped inspire me to write "Rescue at Riovanes.")
  13. Myst Knight

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Tactics: Rescue at Riovanes (Ramza/Alma)

WARNING: This fic features a Ramza/Alma pairing (sibling romance). If this material offends you, please turn back now! Of course, I'm now actually advertising the concepts in this story. It's just a fic. Divergence fic taking place during Chapter 3 of FFT, depicting a scenario where Ramza...
  14. Myst Knight

I am worried. KH3 may be ruined.

I think part of the reason for this kind of hype backlash is because other franchises have stepped up their game. Zelda completely reinvented itself and finally got the series out of OOT's shadow, and the main complaint I hear about RDR2 is that it essentially has TOO much content. Even Mega...
  15. Myst Knight

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) Ultimately, people need to take it upon themselves to avoid spoilers. It's no good to yell at someone on the internet for spoiling on the internet, because that's going to happen no matter what, so it's best to...
  16. Myst Knight

FFT Art: Ramza and Alma - Wind Scene

Rated MATURE for Ideologically sensitive material (forbidden sibling romance). For OLDER TEEN AND UP. Decided to create a wind scene with this old Ramza/Alma picture. Depicts a moment from my fanfic "A Knight and His Lady." "Alma was not fooled by his stoic front, and burst out with an...
  17. Myst Knight

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Tactics: A Knight and His Lady (Ramza/Alma, Agrias/Ovelia)

Thanks again! I'm glad I was able to incorporate some Alma/Ovelia interaction, since they're supposed to be friends in the game. I may have said this already at some point, but I've basically turned Mustadio into the equivalent of The Flash from the Justice League cartoon. Final Fantasy Tactics...
  18. Myst Knight

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Tactics: A Knight and His Lady (Ramza/Alma, Agrias/Ovelia)

NEW CHAPTER, originally written in honor of Alma's canonical birthday (July 24th) Carpe Diem - - The interior of the small cabin was barren and cramped, though Alma had done her best to liven it up this stormy night. In addition to a few well-placed rugs on the wooden floor, she had added...
  19. Myst Knight

FFT Art: Ramza and Alma Cuddle (short outfit version)

My Ramza/Alma image with shorter version of Alma's outfit.
Back