• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

What character(s) would you like to see playable?

All of the characters that I want to play were only playable in Days. Unfortunately we never got a Days remaster. I will be eternally waiting to play as Marluxia,Saix,Luxord and especially Xion.
  2. U

Should Kairi Get A New Keyblade?

No but Xion should.
  3. U

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

No new Keyblades and Scala is a 1 time dungeon. How tf can Square screw up Scala AGAIN?
  4. U

Oathkeeper and Oblivion's new forms have the same combos as base form. Laziness.
  5. U

News ► Tai Yasue talks about Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind in Twitter Q&A

Kairi is playable but not Xion or Lea. Lmao.
  6. U

News ► [UPDATED] Square Enix removes reference to a new world in Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind

Unfortunately it's likely referring to Oathkeeper and Oblivion. This is why I'm waiting to buy until/unless Scala is a confirmed full world and there's new Keyblades in the paid DLC.
  7. U

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

Use Oathkeeper and Oblivion. The DLC itself is likely a skip.
  8. U

What worlds do you NOT want to see in a future game? w/explination

Sequel Trilogy Star Wars,musical worlds and Disney channel.
  9. U

who had the best keyblade design?

Character exclusive? Vanitas. Overall? Diamond Dust,Crown Unlimit or KHIII Ultima.
  10. U

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

Hopefully Scala isn't a Keyblade Graveyard 2 and isn't separated from the game.
  11. U

what keyblades would you like to see return to KH3 Remind

None. I want new Non-Disney Keyblades. Oathkeeper and Oblivion being the 2 "Final Mix" Keyblades, is extremely disappointing. They also don't transform and just have generic forms.
  12. U

Chances Of KHIII Winning Awards?

I've yet to see a soundtrack or RPG that can beat KHIII.
  13. U

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

Oathkeeper and Oblivion being the only new Keyblades is extremely lazy and disappointing. This game needs new original Keyblades badly. No original world expansions or FF characters either. This game needs a Persona 5 Royal style rerelease but unfortunately Nomura wants to rush into the next...
  14. U

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

Please show a new Keyblade that isn't Oblivion.
  15. U

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

I have very low expectations.
  16. U

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

There needs to be more new Keyblades.
Back