• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

I just asked. When is the interview?
  2. K

Voice actor interviews

Will we see actor interviews like Haley Joel Osment, David Gallagher. Mandy Moore. Zachary Levi, among others Like they did in KH2?
  3. K

first day playing

What are you planning to do once it comes out? Me personally the first thing to do when I get up is to go to eat then go to Wal-Mart to buy the game and play it for a couple hours.
  4. K

Box cover

what do you want the box cover to look like? Me personally I hope it looks like the first PS2 version.
  5. K

Dorkly's Kingdom Hearts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfsUIxCj5Zk
  6. K

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I would like to hear Keith David voice a character.
  7. K

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Hi I am KH fan 1989 and I would like to say that the world I would love to see is Gargoyles. I think it would be fun for Sora to fight with Goliath.
Back