• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Could, Tifa, Leon, and Yuffie help!!

in the hades paradox cup, how in the world do you beat all 4 of them!?!? i got leons. hp ALL the way down to like 0 and i kept hitting him and he WOULDINT DIE!!!! and stupid tifa needs to burn in hell with her combos!!!! and damn you cloud for your stupid HIYA thing!!! and screw you Leon with...
  2. N

Evil Gamestop eRRRR!!!!

*holds up a pitchfork*KILL THE BEAST!! err... i mean GAMESTOP! ALL HAIL EB GAMES!!!
  3. N

Worst place to buy KH2

i think my gamestop....there is like this evil bug lady who works there and see is like uber mean! so im gonna get mine at EB GAMES!! yay!
  4. N

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

i heard that all he had was a demo game... so dont give your hopes up guys...
  5. N

Kingdom Hearts 2 Crossword!

ok i will try try that right now! hold on people!
  6. N

ok i will mess with it a little more and see it i can get it to work...
  7. N

here try this URL ok... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Fat%20Daddy/My%20Documents/Kingdom%20Hearts%20Stuff/KH2%20crossword%20puzzle.html
  8. N

oh... ok i will try later..im eating right now...
  9. N

yes it does! i just tried it and it works! EDIT: you have to copy and paste it into your address bar... its not a link you click on... is anyone trying to solve it yet!?
  10. N

Sora Scene After End No Credits! Spoils

wow! that was cool! good find!!
  11. N

Sora Scene After End No Credits! Spoils

im downloading right now! i cant wait to see it!
  12. N

hi all! i just got done making a kingdom hearts 2 crossword puzzle. since we are all waiting for the 28th, why dont you guys try and solve this online puzzle i made! it has some spoilers in it. thats why i put it in the spoiler section... i made this one kind of easy... when you finish and you...
  13. N

sanctuary lyrics

when she says i need more affection than you know backwards i hear hanwenaybushkabrewkeynah and it is pronounced like this han-we-ney-bush-ka-brew-key-nah thats how i say it!
  14. N

TIS NOT SPAM! TIS ANOTHER SUBJECT!!!! anyways.. maybe maverick is offline recording the beginnig of them game and then he will get back on later and upload it!!!!!!
  15. N

ohhhh! i think those kirby's are ready to fight!!!
  16. N

nope..not yet..but we are hoping that there will be one!
  17. N

heheh.. i posted in this thread again!! yay! i am ebil! ^_^
  18. N

I WANT MEH SOME KIRBEH!!!!!!!! wow.. i am like obsessed with your kirbi....
  19. N

AHHHH!! KIRBY'S!!!! or would the plural mane for kirby be kirbi? hmmm the world will never know... anyways..make more!!!!!!!
  20. N

im just here for the kirbys!!! they are soo funny! i hope to see more!!! >:O
Back