• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KudoTsurugi

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

New image from Amano for the latest chapter release, folks without access to the Gangan app will have to wait till May to read it on the Gangan website: I’ll share my thoughts on the chapter in full once it's up on the website, but from what I have seen of screenshots people have shared, as...
  2. KudoTsurugi

Describe a western animated series badly~

Boy is guinea pig for crazy science projects
  3. KudoTsurugi

Looks like we’ll have another delay on the manga. And I imagine Sora’s face here matches Amano’s own feelings on the matter. It’s certainly a mood 😅 On the topic of the latest chapter part, interesting that Donald and Goofy disappeared for a bit. I imagine that’s just playing up the labyrinth...
  4. KudoTsurugi

So far, the Keyblade Graveyard has skipped straight to the main battles with the Org XIII. The battles covered in the previous half of Chapter 34 were Sora and Riku VS Xigbar and Dark Riku, while the latter half is covering the Vanitas and Terranort battles.
  5. KudoTsurugi

Good news, manga readers, no delay on the horizon for chapter 34 part 2. And it looks like we’re getting VS Vanitas and Terra in this part too, judging from the preview Gotta say I love the preview here, Sora getting Vani right in the mask. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
  6. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

Requiem of the Rose King?
  7. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

“Get in the BATTLE ZONE!” Duel Masters Stuck inside a game with a giant slime and cat for friends.
  8. KudoTsurugi

Describe a western animated series badly~

Disenchantment?
  9. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

Nah, my brain was just barking up the wrong tree. I have the 1st volume of that manga, it’s a fun read
  10. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

Also a random guess but Gonna be the Twin-Tail ? Unless the ‘gender identity confusion’ has no gender bender trope involved, then I’m stumped 🤔
  11. KudoTsurugi

The main difference is that there are 2 new chapters added into Final Mix. There’s the Deep Dive chapter, and there’s a chapter that adapts the flashback of Sora and Riku finding the door in the Secret Place. Other than that, the Final Mix edition in Japan was compiled into 3 volumes in Japan...
  12. KudoTsurugi

This is probably a pie-in-the-sky dream, but I hope one day KH3’s manga receives a “Re: Mind edition” later down the line, like how the original KH manga got the Final Mix edition. It’s clear Amano likes Kingdom Hearts, they wouldn’t have come back if they didn’t. So if they were given the...
  13. KudoTsurugi

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

New trailer for X-Men ‘97 dropped Ray Chase is confirmed as our new voice for Cyclops and apparently Studio Mir is working on the series. Also we have our cast for the upcoming Fantastic Four movie: https://www.marvel.com/articles/movies/fantastic-four-cast
  14. KudoTsurugi

It feels less like that and more like Amano wants to tell the story but isn’t given enough chapters to do it. Recently, Martial Master Asumi, a Shonen Jump manga about MMA or mixed-martial arts(note how the title matches the abbreviation), which started in June last year, was building up to the...
  15. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

I can’t believe I got it, I was totally winging it 🤣 Games of all kinds with souls on the line.
  16. KudoTsurugi

Explain an Anime Badly~

Love After World Domination I’m going to take a guess and say Higurashi??
  17. KudoTsurugi

I’m not going to bother arguing about the content in the chapter as I haven’t seen it yet. But in regards to the chapter length, I’m going to assume Amano’s just splitting chapters in to chunks just to get the manga out on time and minimise hiatuses. This isn’t the first time this has happened...
  18. KudoTsurugi

Really?? So no bad end and no Sora fighting the Lich? Huh… maybe this will be an alternate timeline. If we’re skipping ahead like this, maybe Sora won’t disappear at the end of the story…. unless they decide to add that detail in through flashback.
  19. KudoTsurugi

New chapter on the way, we’re officially starting the Keyblade Graveyard arc. Though I am confused by the preview choice, because my brain just went to overthinking that we’re getting an alternate timeline for how this plays out, like skipping the bad end or Sora fighting the Lich and going...
  20. KudoTsurugi

Indiana Jones & The Great Circle, 2024

Definitely an interesting choice. I wonder if there will be some compatability with VR headsets for the 1st-person gameplay. Right now it’s looking like Tomb Raider meets Mirror’s Edge in terms of gameplay, an interesting combo all things considered.
Back