• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

KHUX ► So,What is Ventus' age excatly?

14 years old every year
  2. Y

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

Lauriam in here feels more like humble than proud to me. And one more difference is Marluxia is calmer than Lauriam here
  3. Y

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

Umm... Why Lauriam can have different personality while Elrena cannot? Both were villains in previous games so it feels quite not fair to me if only Elrena must be the same with Larxene. 4 more darknesses. Is there a possibility that 4 darknesses each infected Lauriam, Elrena, Brain and...
  4. Y

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

I just remembered something. Ven has encountered a Darkling before right and the darkling said something you are not but this time the darklings say you. Is it because they are actually searching for pure light?
  5. Y

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

I have a mixed feeling about the Ventus part from this update. I am happy that he could become important the next arc but I am a little dissapointed that this will bring Vanitas back. I don't hate Vanitas but I just feels they keep reusing characters since KH3. It is actually not a bad thing of...
  6. Y

KHUX ► Which of the five unions is canon for each member of the Dandelions?

I thought it is never shown that Elrena being a bully in the game? Larxene is a bully of course but since Lauriam and Marluxia can have different personality, why the same can also be applied with Elrena and Larxene? , The line just means that she is usually not interested in other people ...
  7. Y

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

Actually I think KHUX is not bad because it is a mobile game but just simply because it is a bad mobile game. Well, console is better of course but I wonder if it they will make it soon since the cost of creating one is higher. So I just hope if they make a new mobile game one they will not...
  8. Y

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

Love how Skuld always protects Ven in this video If Skuld is Subject X , I wish Ven will interact with her in the next game
  9. Y

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

Actually those are two different things 1. Darkness killed Strelitizia because Ven wants power and don't care about the reason he wants it 2. Darkness chose Ven to hide in because he is destined to be a vessel for darkness
  10. Y

(SPOILERS) Union X: Darkness Makes a Move

I hope it is like that I just don't feel comfortable when people automatically assume darkness must means Vanitas
  11. Y

Well, I do prefer the 13 darkness theory than darkness is just vanitas more
  12. Y

just rough translation for the last part ven comes in and say that he is the one killed strelitizia while ephemer and skuld says its not lauriam then demands answer from ventus ven faints and darkness appears blaine said so you are darkness darkness said you have finally grasped what us is
  13. Y

hmm, still need next month it seems okay, blaine speculated what darkness wants is to spread fear, anger and elements that will make their bonds fall apart and ven said he is the one that killed strelitizia though in the end there is someone saying thats not it and darkness appears How long will...
  14. Y

story preview

I thought it would be Ven at that position so a little bit surprised ux will end soon but I somehow have the feeling the story will be more complicated By the way Skuld is saying Stop it ,Lauriam
  15. Y

(SPOILERS) Union X: Breath of Darkness

But I still think it is strange that only Strelitizia got the book not on the hill. Well, we also don't know where Lauriam obtain the book and I wonder if he also got the book on the hill
  16. Y

There is one more thing that bothers me is why Ava gives the book to Strelitzia near the tower not on the hill? From this update, it looks like Ven's memory has been altered so that he has Strelitizia's memory because in previous update he remembers he did the same thing as Strelitizia
  17. Y

Oh ok That makes me wonder where is Ven's Chirithy this whole time?
  18. Y

Well, if it is true that Gula is Ven's brother , it may explain why Ven is resistant to cold while Skuld is saying she is not good with the cold And I think just like Gula and Ven, Skuld and Ava may also be siblings because I always wonder why in one of the magazine, it is specifically stated...
  19. Y

Does dark chirithy only appear if someone is totally consumed by darkness? If someone is just possesed, their Chirithy wont become dark? And when I relook at the scene, I become not sure if the darkness is behind Ventus or possesing Ven. When it attacks Strelitizia, it seems like that the...
  20. Y

I think ava is darkness wont contradict vanitas is inside ven if ava discards her body and loses her memory in the process But it is quite strange that Blaine convinced it was not Ava on previous updates if it is Ava
Back