• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

story preview

I thought it would be Ven at that position so a little bit surprised ux will end soon but I somehow have the feeling the story will be more complicated By the way Skuld is saying Stop it ,Lauriam
  2. Y

story preview

ven and vulpes?
  3. Y

main story preview

lauriam flower
  4. Y

Will Xion's black hair related to Skuld?

We know that it is explained that Roxas hair is blonde because of Ventus. But, has it ever been explained that why Xion's hair is black? Yeah, Xion's appearance depends on other person but if Xion resembles Kairi, why is it not just brown then? As far as I am concerned, there is no one that is...
  5. Y

main scenario preview

I think ven is not the killer? now. I actually also suspect ven before. But using this is too obvious for me. I may overthink things though. And if he got the book here, why did he have the memory of receiving the book on the hill? I think there is one explanation that he got the memory from...
  6. Y

What makes Ventus and Skuld suspicious (Spoiler alert)

Well, Ven does have a lot of thing that make him suspicious but so does Skuld. I just want to list the things What makes Ven suspicious: - Vanitas ( I really hope this arc have nothing to do with him but who knows since KH3 has an example of extending roxas and xion arc) - Ven says he doesn't...
  7. Y

a glimpse of 23 december story

ven: Meanwhile, how about we build a snowman?
  8. Y

About the union leaders

From this update, it seems like many people will exclude Brain and think Ventus is the killer of Strelitizia but I think Skuld is suspicious, just a hunch though. It may really be Ventus but I really hope that is not the case. Even if it is, I don't want the reason is Ventus = Vanitas. But this...
  9. Y

(spoiler) twitter announcement

a mysterious event that assaults ven and skuld this main story will be updated tommorow
  10. Y

About the party member

About the party member AI
  11. Y

finally( spoiler ahead)

main scenario wii be updated
  12. Y

About frozen in kingdom hearts

I have heard that many people dont want frozen in kingdom hearts because it is overrated movie. This opinion is subjective so it is okay but there are also people saying that there are no real enemies there so it is not suitable for kingdom hearts. But then It comes to my mind that there is...
  13. Y

about the main quest added 8/24 august

I think this is the most horrible treatment that he gives to the new female character
  14. Y

Do you think nomura had planned to include ventus to be related with keyblade wars before union x?

I have seen many people said that ventus came out of nowhere and this makes me remembered a theory that ventus in a dandelion even before he appears in union x and it is supported by using ventus' station of awakening depicts keyblade graveyard instead of land of departure which explained...
Back