• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

nooby question (>.<)"

i posted this thread in kh2 forum and the mod moved it to this forum woops srry for double post >.<
  2. C

nooby question (>.<)"

thank you square enix the other guys didnt really really help but thnx anyways:p
  3. C

Please answer anyone

did you even try searching it -.- I've been looking at some of the other S-E release dates and the diffrence between the US and Euro dates is usually about two and a half months. KH2 R-Ds USA: March 28th Europe: Late/End of 2006 (November, december?) The diffrence between US and Europe when FF...
  4. C

Please answer anyone

dont know but the game was awesome :D
  5. C

nooby question (>.<)"

is riku and mickey in the organization if they are what number are they and if they arent why are they dress in black coats? dont know if these are spoiler questions >.< and one more ques >.< i never got final form o.O i beat the whole game but never got it o.O thnx in advance
  6. C

can anyone answer my question

i dont wanna spoil it >.<...... when two guys are talking to each other in a beach >.< its after the song
  7. C

not that part, the end of the intro.....when two guys are talking
  8. C

mouthing?
  9. C

ummmmm iono if its just my ps2 or its like that but in the beggining some of the people doesnt say their lines like you see the words at the bottom but they dont say anything >.> is that for all the games or just mine?:confused:
  10. C

Sora & Roxas, & Mickey

read other post mickey n riku is wearing cloak as disquise
  11. C

Ripped Kh2 music (Click here!)

ohhhh:p
  12. C

Ripped Kh2 music (Click here!)

r u a spoiler @_@
  13. C

Are there any new final fantasy people in kh2

he looks weird wit the sunglasses tho >.<
  14. C

Are there any new final fantasy people in kh2

think hes from final fantasy too
  15. C

What is a ...

u said the guy who doesnt no anything about kh2....tat guy is me >.< i onli no TEENY WEENY so litto >.< and watta u mean not really...
  16. C

What is a ...

damn it i juss saw the ending im spoiled:mad: =P
  17. C

What is a ...

then u know evrything wats the point in buying the game can u stop wit the highlight its very tempting nim veri curious n.......yea...=P
  18. C

i wanna fight....

wat war fight whose superior:eek: i am lost
  19. C

What is a ...

u culdve juss said if hes evil or not :rolleyes: how do u no so much muffin?:eek:
  20. C

Why do Riku and Mickey have...?

why r they in disguise:confused:
Back