• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Compilation Difference

What's the difference between Integrum Masterpiece and All in One Package? Is it the same games but different packaging?
  2. L

What level should you be on in each game

For someone whose goal is to make it by lvl 100 by the your ready to face the final boss, startingwith KH1, what level should you be on when discovering each world and moments in the game(s)?
  3. L

What's the difference between Kingdom Hearts X [Chi], Unchained X, & Union X [Cross]?

I have The Story So Far and I'm playing the games in the proper order but it's missing the Kingdom Hearts X game(s). Are Kingdom Hearts X [Chi]/Unchained X/Union X [Cross] the same game but with each latter one having new updates? I know Kingdom Hearts X [Chi] isn't available anymore but there...
  4. L

What are some missable content in Kingdom Hearts games?

In the HD remix versions (and in 358/2 days and Re:coded) what are some content that can be obtained viewed etc. at one point in the game but after reaching a certain part can be missed permanently?
  5. L

What's the proper order for playing the Kingdom Hearts games?

Before KHIII is released I'll be playing the HD remix versions for the first time (except for 358/2 Days, Coded, and X). I want to play the games in an order that'll make sense on a story level the way it was structured. For ex: you can't play Birth by Sleep first because the ending takes place...
  6. L

Will there be a Kingdom Hearts III Final Mix?

If there's already a thread for this please point me to it. According to Tetsuya Nomura, the game will have downloadable content for additional gameplay. Will that game be the final version?
  7. L

Getting a petition started to have 358/2 days & Re:coded developed as HD games

For 1.5 and 2.5 HD remixes, 358/2 days and Re:coded did not make for enjoyable movies watching cutscene after cutscene and was disappointed with how it turned out. I'm willing to get a petition started to have these games developed as full remakes the way they should have been.
Back