• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lingering Will

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Waning Days

Okay, so this is my first Kingdom Hearts fanfic, one of my own devising along with a lot of input from a friend of mine, props to him. This will be an ongoing thing, so as I keep writing it, I'll post more chapters here, so let me know what you think as I move on!
  2. Lingering Will

Smoke

So, I wanted to do a story like this for a while, though never found the time. Luckily for me I'm on break, and I got time, and I like writing, so here you go! Any comments, critiques, or criticism are welcomed with open arms, unless, you know, you're a jerk about it. Then I'll get salty. And...
  3. Lingering Will

What's Your Favorite Boss?

Time for my first post! Thought I'd do a thread about one of my favorite topics within the Kingdom Hearts series... Boss Fights! What's your favorite boss? Why? What about it appeals to you? You can probably guess mine right off the bat. The Lingering Will. Not only does it provide an...
  4. Lingering Will

A Lingering Introduction

We Meet Again Young Keyblade Master... Or is this the first time? I think it is... Yeah, definitely. Anyway, how you doing? The name's Lingering Will, you can just call me Will I guess, that works for me. I recently got into the Kingdom Hearts series with some encouraging by a friend and have...
Back