• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Things You Love And Hate About KH1?

Love: World design Disney characters. Seriously they feel much livelier than they do in any other KH game. Music Graphics Both Love/Hate: Gameplay. I find it really fun, i really enjoy playing KH1. But then there's the plataforming, the camera, the target locking... Story. I both hate and love...
  2. D

Questions about playing Rechains of Memorie and Birth By Sleep.

1.- It its not a turn based, it is just weird. You play just like the regular games, but instead of the commands (to attack, use spells... uknow) you have a deck of cards. You get a few cards in moogle shops or dropping in the scenario and make your own deck. Each card shows a keyblade and a...
  3. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation First post ever here! Glad to meet ya I guess So, seems this time it's probably going to be at least 13 worlds again. I'd say 7 of them (probably) being for each of the princesses as they are supossed to be important again now...
Back