• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Miles From Tomorrowland creator hopes someday his show will appear in Kingdom Hearts! :)

Hi Everyone, I'm truly sorry that I did not share this earlier, but several months go, Miles From Tomorrowland/Mission Force One (they are the same show, the latter being the rebranded name of season 3) creator Sascha Paladino personally tweeted to me that "hopefully someday" his show will make...
  2. P

Music used in the following You Tube videos

If anyone reading this could please identify the names of ALL of the music tracks used in the following video, it would be truly gratefully appreciated :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwcYt4G_p2c&frags=pl%2Cwn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvvh2Jratfc&frags=pl%2Cwn...
  3. P

Patterns I noticed about Kingdom Hearts 3 that could reveal remaing Disney content :)

Hi everyone, Upon reflection, I happened to notice some interesting things with KH3. As I realized several months ago, so far all of the Disney Worlds featured, with the exception of Pirates (so far), all happen to have a TV series or a TV special: Hercules, Tangled and Big Hero 6 (the 1st 3...
  4. P

Help/Support ► Help Restoring Deleted Recordings From Bell Fibe HDPVR

I am looking for a way to restore recordings from my Bell Fibe HDPVR that were deleted over 6 months ago. I have been told that if you take apart the PVR and hook its hard drive up to a computer and use a data recovery program, you may be able to restore its deleted contents, but alas, I do...
  5. P

What are you your fears for Kingdom Hearts III?

Hi guys, As originally posted on KH13, what are your guys biggest concerns and worries for Kingdom Hearts III? It can be ANYTHING from gameplay to specific content to even behind the scenes and promotion. For all we know, talking about it may help Disney Square avoid these problems, even if...
  6. P

"How would you rate your pain?" BETTER be the new "Get up on the Hydra's back!"

As a friend & I were discussing a few years ago (ya I know, its a bit weird to be saying that eh? ), Baymax better constantly say "How would you rate your pain?" (and also "Have a lollypop!") while fighting enemies. Its just such an iconicly natural thing that he would say, and would also be too...
Back